Mika plays for Carphone Warehouse.

RAK1

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I only just learnt so I could put these vids on!! 2 left, Love Today + Billy Brown. Love Todays taking ages coz it's a long vid. Theres a nice bit on my final vid of Mika having a bit of a chat with us about his phone. hehe.

I only just learnt so I could put these vids on!! 2 left, Love Today + Billy Brown. Love Todays taking ages coz it's a long vid. Theres a nice bit on my final vid of Mika having a bit of a chat with us about his phone. hehe.

Yay! all the videos have been amazing!

Oh did you get to meet him?

thats what i was thinking, it shows how unbelievably amazing he is when people refuse to believe that it's actually him singing!

Precisely :thumb_yello: Deal with it you jealous people out there :bleh::mf_rosetinted:

:punk:

Love Today

WOOP GRAY SKELLY! :punk::wub2: Oh you were so lucky to see him.

BAHAHA I thought he was half naked when he was on Cherisse's drums, man my eyes keep on deceiving me :blink:

Thanks so much for posting the vids!

I will definatley be at future concerts, there'll be no stopping me now!!!

No problem, was dead easy just took a bit of time. How cute is Mika with the credit check thing... I can't pass one and I work for them!! lol

wait i am lost someone fill me in i just came back from florida and havent been on here for a week:shocked:

Mika did the entertainment for the CarPhone Warehouse Christmas

Ball at the weekend. It had been postponed. NoAngel has uploaded

the videos to youtube!! :thumb_yello:

NoAngel, you're our new best friend! :flowers2:

As you may or may not know, Mika's not actually touring at the moment - so your videos are like water to us poor thirsty fans! :wub2:

It sounds like you had a great time - good to know that while it was obviously a different vibe than a typical show in front of paying fans, he still managed to win over some new converts.

Thanks again for the vids! It's great that you found us. By the way...how did you find MFC?

:thumb_yello: