Hands Up If You've Been a Lollipop Girl!

mandilambi

OMG!!! :lmfao: :lmfao: That is hilarious!!!

lololollll :roftl: you already told me but I just like to picture it in my head... :naughty:

the expression on her face must have been priceless !!!!

LLLLLOOOOOLLLLL hahahaha, thats hilarious! I wonder if she's used to that kind of talk by now?! :roftl:

but really, that is quite amazing.

it was priceless! geez it was such a fun night!!! :punk: ill put the other pix on here later ;)

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool! thanx for all the pix- brighten things up a bit- i miss it all even more now. It was one of the best nights ever- and to think thats normal for them:blush-anim-cl:

I have to go, talk to you all alter:bleh::punk:

ttfn

Cool! thanx for all the pix- brighten things up a bit- i miss it all even more now. It was one of the best nights ever- and to think thats normal for them:blush-anim-cl:

I have to go, talk to you all alter:bleh::punk:

ttfn

Yeah the whole time I was like : omg I can't believe it's actually their job !!!

I said to Andy when he was filming that I would totally do this for a living... hope someone took notice of that :naughty:

I have to go too... night you all !!

haha i think somebody commented on it on myspace and said something like "are you aware that there is a very hot man near your bum?" lllloooollll!

LOL! Always nice to have a very hot man near your bum, isn't it? Bonus points if he's half wearing a wolf suit. :naughty:

I miss him too... and I miss the excitement of the gigs !!

I think we all do. Sigh. Only two more months till the July shows. Is it weird that even though I'm not going to any, it'll be nice to know that he's performing for other MFCers?

yah just changing in the hallway with Andy filming

lllol :roftl:

Andy came wandering around before we got our costumes, but he didn't have his camera with him. None of the other girls knew who he was, so I went up and said hi.

I'll let you girls have the honour of changing in front of him and his camera, though. Imagine THAT ending up on the next DVD. A special bonus: "Lollipop Girls Gone Wild!" :das:

lol u girls... i remember when Mikas mom was like "ok get dressed" and i was like "ok" and mika was there and she said "dont worry he will go out soon" and i said "NO!!! HE CAN STAY!!! :das:"

:lmfao:

You SAID that? LMAO! That's fscking hillarious, Sivan! Did Mika hear you say that? Did he react at all?

His mum is such a sweetheart. I wanted to keep her. That's it, Mika - we're trading mums for a month or so.

Here's me in full on Lollipop mode:

IMG_0385.jpg

I edited my original post with a short explanation saying how we were all selected...

I would post pictures of all of the Chicago LGs....but Yasmine made the request to not share those pictures online, so I want to respect that.

I would post pictures of all of the Chicago LGs....but Yasmine made the request to not share those pictures online, so I want to respect that.

Yeah? She didn't say anything to us about pictures in Vancouver, and everyone had cameras out the whole time. The one Big Girl who was hired (as opposed to pulled from the queue) even had hers as we stood on the side of the stage watching the show. I wonder if it's a venue thing, not a costumed-dancers thing. :blink:

From what I gather, the most logical reason behind not posting those pics online would be because Yasmine and co don't want their dresses being recreated, etc... She said we were welcome to take pictures, but that she didn't want pictures surfacing online. She said to just keep those pictures of all the LGs and the Big Girl for personal uses.

From what I gather, the most logical reason behind not posting those pics online would be because Yasmine and co don't want their dresses being recreated, etc... She said we were welcome to take pictures, but that she didn't want pictures surfacing online. She said to just keep those pictures of all the LGs and the Big Girl for personal uses.

Hrm. Well, my moderator position on this - as it applies to this thread in particular, since there's certainly lots of lollies - is to leave the pics that have been posted already. Frankly there are tons of these pictures all over the Internet, all over MFC, and on YouTube - so I'm not going to make a big deal out of these ones being posted - especially since people on MFC are respectful of pictures Yasmine specifically asked not be posted.

Not saying they necessarily do, but if Yasmine/Mika want to implement some policy discouraging MFC from allowing these to be posted, they're more than welcome to tell us so. They know how to contact us. It's just far too time consuming to sit around trying to guess what Mika (and by extension, his sisters/mum/band/etc.) think. :thumb_yello:

LOL! Always nice to have a very hot man near your bum, isn't it? Bonus points if he's half wearing a wolf suit. :naughty:

I think we all do. Sigh. Only two more months till the July shows. Is it weird that even though I'm not going to any, it'll be nice to know that he's performing for other MFCers?

Andy came wandering around before we got our costumes, but he didn't have his camera with him. None of the other girls knew who he was, so I went up and said hi.

I'll let you girls have the honour of changing in front of him and his camera, though. Imagine THAT ending up on the next DVD. A special bonus: "Lollipop Girls Gone Wild!" :das:

:lmfao:

You SAID that? LMAO! That's fscking hillarious, Sivan! Did Mika hear you say that? Did he react at all?

His mum is such a sweetheart. I wanted to keep her. That's it, Mika - we're trading mums for a month or so.

Here's me in full on Lollipop mode:

IMG_0385.jpg

lol yeah i said that... mika was there but im not sure if he heard! hahahaha and i dont think i had the guts to look for his reaction :naughty: and he couldnt really talk that day so maybe he wanted to scream "SIVAN LETS GET NAKED TOGETHER!" but he couldnt... :roftl:

I edited my original post with a short explanation saying how we were all selected...

i wasnt been selected like that :mf_rosetinted: lol

lol u girls... i remember when Mikas mom was like "ok get dressed" and i was like "ok" and mika was there and she said "dont worry he will go out soon" and i said "NO!!! HE CAN STAY!!! :das:" lmao i think she looked at me like half: :naughty: half: :shocked:

ay ay love joanie :)

Are you serious? :lmfao:

Oh Sivan, I love you :naughty::lmao:

he couldnt really talk that day so maybe he wanted to scream "SIVAN LETS GET NAKED TOGETHER!" but he couldnt... :roftl:

LOL! Poor Sivan. Mika wanted to get naked with you, and the only thing stopping him was the need to save his voice. No wonder you wanted to be a lollipop girl again in San Francisco - you wanted to finish what you started. :das:

lmao serious haha i wonder if she remembered that all the next times she met me :roftl:

Haha totally. She saw you and thought "pff, there's that girl that wants to strip in front of Mika." :roftl:

Naw, even if she remembers, she still luvs ya. After all, she hooked you up with Leno tickets. :wink2:

LOL! Poor Sivan. Mika wanted to get naked with you, and the only thing stopping him was the need to save his voice. No wonder you wanted to be a lollipop girl again in San Francisco - you wanted to finish what you started. :das:

Haha totally. She saw you and thought "pff, there's that girl that wants to strip in front of Mika." :roftl:

Naw, even if she remembers, she still luvs ya. After all, she hooked you up with Leno tickets. :wink2:

awwww memories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sweet memories!!!!!!!!!!!!

it feels like leno was a year ago :boxed: WEIRD

Hrm. Well, my moderator position on this - as it applies to this thread in particular, since there's certainly lots of lollies - is to leave the pics that have been posted already. Frankly there are tons of these pictures all over the Internet, all over MFC, and on YouTube - so I'm not going to make a big deal out of these ones being posted - especially since people on MFC are respectful of pictures Yasmine specifically asked not be posted.

Not saying they necessarily do, but if Yasmine/Mika want to implement some policy discouraging MFC from allowing these to be posted, they're more than welcome to tell us so. They know how to contact us. It's just far too time consuming to sit around trying to guess what Mika (and by extension, his sisters/mum/band/etc.) think. :thumb_yello:

Maybe it has something to do with the venue...?

I talked to Yasmine for a bit and she didn't mention anything about pictures, neither did Nadja. :blink:

There are enough close pics from people in the audience at concerts that if somebody wanted to replicate the dress, they could. so i dunno?

lol u girls... i remember when Mikas mom was like "ok get dressed" and i was like "ok" and mika was there and she said "dont worry he will go out soon" and i said "NO!!! HE CAN STAY!!! :das:" lmao i think she looked at me like half: :naughty: half: :shocked:

ay ay love joanie :)

omg i was laughing about 5 minutes :D

so cool, i imagine you saying that so hilarious :punk:

the best answer i can imagine,

by the way did he go away :naughty:

Maybe it has something to do with the venue...?

I talked to Yasmine for a bit and she didn't mention anything about pictures, neither did Nadja. :blink:

There are enough close pics from people in the audience at concerts that if somebody wanted to replicate the dress, they could. so i dunno?

It more so came across as a personal request from what we Lollies gathered. I really am not totally sure why the request was made and can only speculate why she asked us to not post the pictures online.

omg i was laughing about 5 minutes :D

so cool, i imagine you saying that so hilarious :punk:

the best answer i can imagine,

by the way did he go away :naughty:

lol he did after few minuts... i think he was still there when i got dressed... but he couldnt really see anything :roftl: he was so sweet standing there eating a little sandwich... and not talking.. just talked with his hands.... doing stuff like :thumb_yello: after i got dressed LOL

mika is such a nice guy :wub2:

It more so came across as a personal request from what we Lollies gathered. I really am not totally sure why the request was made and can only speculate why she asked us to not post the pictures online.

Yea, and of course it may have just not occurred to her at the time. I won't post any more lolli pics that were taken backstage and such.

Maybe only post pics from the audience view now?

Yea, and of course it may have just not occurred to her at the time. I won't post any more lolli pics that were taken backstage and such.

Maybe only post pics from the audience view now?

Do whatever you're comfortable with. Since we can't be sure why Mandilambi was asked not to post the pics, we have no idea if that request applies to all shows, all girls, all venues - etc.

We've come to a bit of a conclusion as a mod team that it's best to run MFC based on what's best for the fans - not based on what we think Mika (and his people) might want. Obviously we shouldn't post pics that we were specifically asked not to, or go trawling Flickr for pics of girls we don't know in these costumes - but until someone tells us otherwise, there's no reason not to post your own pics taken backstage. :thumb_yello:

Mandi - just out of curiousity, was Yasmine in any of these pics? Because I know in the past she's asked that photos of her not be posted.

Oh, don't hesitate posting pics b/c of what I said. I more so said what I have because I do have group shots of the Chicago lollies, but because of what Yasmine said I can't really share them here. Which is unfortunate, but even still.

Mana, Yasmine was not in any of the photos. At the time, we all gathered after getting dressed and asked one of the club's staff to take group shots of us. Yasmine was in the room with us and she was hemming one of Saranyade's dresses. That's when she told us what she did. None of us asked her why, we just agreed.

i guess it's probably more professional looking for the pictures of Mika's dancers to not be found on the internet. I mean, we don't see back stage things like that for other artists.

It probably wouldn't make a difference, but i suppose there is always the off chance that it might.

Just a guess