LICM is currently no.1 on Top albums of all time list!

paula.pop

LICM is a great album, but I think people shouldn't really take that poll too seriously. Look through the list and you'll see multiple entries by Girls Aloud and even a Jonas Brothers entry in very high positions...I'm just sayin'...:naughty:

Well that doesn't really matter. All that matters is that this poll is keeping Mika fresh in peoples' minds while he's away. It might also encourage anyone who hasn't bought LICM, to at least listen to it, to hear what all the fuss is about.

I do firmly believe that in years to come, when they talk about the truly great artists of the past, Mika's name will be among them. There's no harm in him getting some of his glory now. He deserves it, and LICM is still in the charts, over a year since it was released! That, alone, proves how amazing it is!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well! It's only a vote and the girls aloud are in the top ten! :naughty: It's not serious! :roftl:

Exactly.

I wouldn't consider this chart very representative. Have you counted the amount of Girls Aloud albums in it? And Take That? :wink2:

I think LICM is a good album. But an all time #1? Nah, never.