June Meet Up/Reunion plans for NYC

HollyD

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DANG AIMEE!!!! Now that is what I am talking about! And YES - I love it!!!! Traveling around NYC as a pack of Mika Crazed freaks SCARING all of the New Yorkers sounds like a day made in heaven! Everyone must be as Mika-fied as humanly possible! We should carry around the MFC Banner like we are a parade! :naughty:

THANKS for the ideas and info Aimee! I better get to cracking! I am sure we will find the absolute best place! The things we do in the name of Mika *and MFC* ```` ahhhh``````` :wub2:

no problemo :cheerful_h4h:what can i say i do my research:naughty: just why cant i do research like this for school:naughty:

I guess you didn't ask for it. :wink2: I didn't get one. Instead I got a bag.

I didn't even KNOW about it to ask about! Some friends yall are! You could have spread the word to the less wise! :mf_rosetinted:

you'll look like a MIKA puke!!! :lmfao:

:puking:

I think Mika would be HAWT even when he was puking all over the place - surely he does it with plenty of grace! :naughty:

I know I am one SICK puppy!

no problemo :cheerful_h4h:what can i say i do my research:naughty: just why cant i do research like this for school:naughty:

YOU COULD!!!!! .....if it was an assignment on Mika/MFC/Lebanon/London/Music

I think Mika would be HAWT even when he was puking all over the place - surely he does it with plenty of grace!

i can't even watch the part in chubby bunny when mika spits out the marshmellows. even it is mika....ew.

i'm not sqeamish at all, but puking gets to me.

oooh a ninja smily: :ninja:

look at all these new smilies!!!

:meow::dance_man::ap_rosetinted::rm_fett::fro: :mf_plasmawhore:

i can't even watch the part in chubby bunny when mika spits out the marshmellows. even it is mika....ew.

i'm not sqeamish at all, but puking gets to me.

...........I am NOT even gonna tell you what I am thinking! Those who know me WELL can figure it out all on their own :naughty:

:puking:

I think Mika would be HAWT even when he was puking all over the place - surely he does it with plenty of grace! :naughty:

I will run to HELP him!!!! LOL

But I meant that Alex' shirt look like puke but because it has mika on it I said mika's puke. LOL

well.... it was ADA's idea!!!!:blink:

THANKS ALOT MOO MOO :sneaky2:

I will run to HELP him!!!! LOL

But I meant that Alex' shirt look like puke but because it has mika on it I said mika's puke. LOL

....I knew what you meant - but YOU KNOW how my mind works!!!!! :naughty:

That's mean:naughty:

.....I do it ONLY cause I love you!!!!! :wub2:

........:blink:

i can't even find something dirty/ hollyesque about that.

THEN you do not know Holly as well as you may think! Or perhaps your brain is just not capable of thinking THAT dirty! :naughty:

THEN you do not know Holly as well as you may think! Or perhaps your brain is just not capable of thinking THAT dirty! :naughty:

re-reads post.....

ok, if you're thinking about the white marshmellows as some other kind of substance --cough-- :drool:....that's a bit far-fetched.....if that's not what you were thinking....than :harp::fisch:

re-reads post.....

ok, if you're thinking about the white marshmellows as some other kind of substance --cough-- :drool:....that's a bit far-fetched.....if that's not what you were thinking....than :harp::fisch:

NOT AT ALL WHAT I WAS THINKING! But, now that you mentioned THAT... hhhmmmm :das:

does it have to do with the stuffing his mouth with marshmellows??? HINTS WOMAN!!!

Yeah! Okay - WHY am I thinking about CHICKEN at a time like this :naughty: