June Meet Up/Reunion plans for NYC

HollyD

IT WON'T SAY MIKA

by the way, I am freaking excited right now!!

There is a mexican-born artist who I TRULY love. Last time I saw him was back in 4/06. He is coming back with a new album!!!! He is awesome!!!!!

Let me look for a pic so you can see him!!

o ok then never mind lol i think u should get the mika thing then! the apple one could symbolize apple pose though hahahahahah

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*Edit*

I need to know if Saturday June 14 works for everyone!!!!

....asap........

Okay Ladies and Gentlemen - Boys and Girls................

it is high time to get the plans in motion!

This MFC Party is for

* everyone who was at the 2/2/08 Terminal 5 show

* Local NYC MFCers

* ANY MFCers who can make it to New York in June

First we need a count of people. At this point I just need to know if you are interested in attending, and how many guests you will be bringing. It will be invitation only with a set number of guests. So if you are interested please let me know ASAP!

Second we need to decide once and for all WHERE we are going to have our event. *personally - I still have my eye on the Charisma Ballroom* for many reasons. It has everything we would need, all wrapped up in one. The only concern is the price. Another option, of course would be renting out a Conference Hall in a hotel. Then we would just need to get a D.J. and have it catered. I think that the local NYCers could REALLY help us out with finding the perfect place. It will be a bit easier to search once we have a general idea of how many people will be attending!

....NOW - let's get to planning party people! :mf_rosetinted:

- MFC Guest List:

Lucy

Finkster

Alex

HollyD

Alysia

Aimee

Revica

Jackie

Kate

Jamie

Aubrey

Zo-Zo

Liam

Cara

Erin

Natalie

Titty

Dani

dani as in luvepupbandit

I got numerous emails from you but I didn't read any ideas on them.:roftl::boxed:

I never got around to it...... MY BAD! I will tell you my little thought today! :roftl:

ok so enough with my rant:

any way i know that some people cant go because its to far and there parents dont wanna go to the meetup because a)they dont like mika b)they dont wanna be stuck with a bunch of mika crazed fans... and its also been really difficult to rent out a place cheap enough for us so i was thinking THIS IS ONLY AN IDEA so i know people who are coming from far away and flying want to sight see and stuff so i was maybe we can have a lunch (we dont need to rent out the place just at a nice restaurant place or something) and we can make a tour around nyc and go to all of the places where mika has perfomed... and stuff and we can stop at central park and yes we can play mika there and stuff

i know that we may not be able to play him as loud as we want and dance as crazy as we want but this way it will be cheaper' date=' parents can come and sight see and stuff and stuff... but this would only be able to work if we dont have that many people

[/quote']

Aimee - I could swear you read my mind! I was doing some thinking and - you pretty much hit it on the head! I WANT to have a huge blow out MIKA party with all sorts of FUN - and suprises!~ But, it seems that this is going to entail ALOT of planning and preparation!!!!! Which we do not have in the time limit for a June Meet Up. SO..... I think your idea is beyond BRILLIANT!!!!!!! I love it, and we are most definatley switching over to it! We will all meet and have lunch together and go sight-seeing!!!!!! The MFC Par-tay is going to be in October.

I have been thinking about it ALOT! And we can do a 'Masquerade - dress-up' kinda party. I have ALOT of ideas for it - and it is going to be GRAND!!!!!! Since we all want to get together in June.... I love your idea and we are gonna go for it! I cannot wait to see NYC when it is NOT freezing!!!!!

Aimee - I could swear you read my mind! I was doing some thinking and - you pretty much hit it on the head! I WANT to have a huge blow out MIKA party with all sorts of FUN - and suprises!~ But, it seems that this is going to entail ALOT of planning and preparation!!!!! Which we do not have in the time limit for a June Meet Up. SO..... I think your idea is beyond BRILLIANT!!!!!!! I love it, and we are most definatley switching over to it! We will all meet and have lunch together and go sight-seeing!!!!!! The MFC Par-tay is going to be in October.

I have been thinking about it ALOT! And we can do a 'Masquerade - dress-up' kinda party. I have ALOT of ideas for it - and it is going to be GRAND!!!!!! Since we all want to get together in June.... I love your idea and we are gonna go for it! I cannot wait to see NYC when it is NOT freezing!!!!!

I am glad you like it as well!!!

I was about to tell you the idea!!!!!!

I am glad you like it as well!!!

I was about to tell you the idea!!!!!!

It is alot more laid back.... fun.... and no pressure!!!!! We are gonna have a great Meet Up! And we have PLENTY of time to work on the REAL Par-Tay for October

It is alot more laid back.... fun.... and no pressure!!!!! We are gonna have a great Meet Up! And we have PLENTY of time to work on the REAL Par-Tay for October

YEAH!! October is easier to get masks!!!!

NOw I am MORE excited that before!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH!! October is easier to get masks!!!!

NOw I am MORE excited that before!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too! I have been thinking about the October Party ALOT! And it is going to be fabulous! I hate trying to pull things off at the spur of the moment! This even will have plenty of time to flurish! And I will just post all of the details once we have them in place!!!!!!

there's a meet-up in october too??? when did this happen??

HA HA HA .... Alex you are a victum of the times!

There is going to be a HUGE MFC Par-Tay in October!!!!!!

This Meet Up in June is just going to be a reunion for us and the chance to FINALLY see NYC!!!!!! Are you still coming? :biggrin2:

I'm LOVIN' IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you think now that we have changed the plans, everyone who was coming still coming??

By the way, I will have some surprises for your kids. I know Alysia is the only one coming but I have for ALL of them. I just need a GOOD surprise for you!!!!:bleh:

Do you think now that we have changed the plans, everyone who was coming still coming??

By the way, I will have some surprises for your kids. I know Alysia is the only one coming but I have for ALL of them. I just need a GOOD surprise for you!!!!:bleh:

That is a very good question!!!! I am going to PM everyone on the list and let them know what is going on! We will see!!!!!

Aaaahhhh LUCY! That is so sweet of you!!!!! You already have a GOOD suprise for me!!!! :roftl:

That is a very good question!!!! I am going to PM everyone on the list and let them know what is going on! We will see!!!!!

Aaaahhhh LUCY! That is so sweet of you!!!!! You already have a GOOD suprise for me!!!! :roftl:

for you?? I am working on it

You gonna get me MIKA!!!!! :wub2:

That would be a SURPRISE for me too!!! :biggrin2::biggrin2:

If I had the power to bring him to us; TRUST I WOULD!!!

He would have so much FUN with all of us!!!!!!!!!!!

That would be a SURPRISE for me too!!! :biggrin2::biggrin2:

If I had the power to bring him to us; TRUST I WOULD!!!

He would have so much FUN with all of us!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you kidding!!!!! :biggrin2:

We would show him the time of his LIFE! :naughty:

:das: *sorry I just had to throw that in*