June Meet Up/Reunion plans for NYC

HollyD

I see mine everyday too!!!! And I win, Lucy! Cause I take mine to work and back home! So I see them ALL of the time! Okay - I am obsessed! I am starting to scare Meeks! :boxed:

:roftl::roftl:

:lmfao: :lmfao: I have my days!! But remember, we ARE NOT obsessed. We are INSPIRED!!!

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Uuummm... I don't think you could ever consider me a "chaperone" not the kind you would expect to act like a mature responsible adult anyways! :naughty:

No! Not really!!:biggrin2::biggrin2:

I am included here as well!!!

Anyways... I think that Aimee said her parents are gonna come - so I nominate them to be the Chaperones :naughty:....well - they will be the oldest ones there! I am 31, but really I am 16 :wink2:

Anyways... I think that Aimee said her parents are gonna come - so I nominate them to be the Chaperones :naughty:....well - they will be the oldest ones there! I am 31, but really I am 16 :wink2:

Her father would be great at it!!!!!:biggrin2:

I could see it now!!!!:roftl:

and then AIMEE goes "but dad!!!!!!"

OH CLASSIC - you were not there when this happened but waiting for you outside of Olive Garden her father was trying to get her to go and she was like I have to wait to say bye to Lucy and she was like ...YOU GO WAIT IN THE CAR NOW..... *you had to be there* but - it was SO FUNNY my boys STILL talk about it!!!! She is like his boss! :naughty:

OH CLASSIC - you were not there when this happened but waiting for you outside of Olive Garden her father was trying to get her to go and she was like I have to wait to say bye to Lucy and she was like ...YOU GO WAIT IN THE CAR NOW..... *you had to be there* but - it was SO FUNNY my boys STILL talk about it!!!! She is like his boss! :naughty:

I WOULD DOUBT IF SHE WAS NOT THE BOSS!!!

this is me when he takes it off:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

Sorry but there isn't a smiley on the MFC to show me at that moment!!!! :roftl:

I guess that :das: is as close as ya can get!

She is sooooo funny!!!!!

She always make me LAUGH!!!!!

I kmow!!!! I had SO much fun in Fort Lauderdale!!!!!! I did not want the day to end!!!! :tears:

The only thing missing *besides MIKA* was Jess and Ada!!!!

I kmow!!!! I had SO much fun in Fort Lauderdale!!!!!! I did not want the day to end!!!! :tears:

The only thing missing *besides MIKA* was Jess and Ada!!!!

I know!!!! Well next time you'll see them!!

I have not talk to Jess for a week!! It feels longer!!! I really MISS her!!

you hear jess...

I MISS YOU!!!!!!!

Aimee - I could swear you read my mind! I was doing some thinking and - you pretty much hit it on the head! I WANT to have a huge blow out MIKA party with all sorts of FUN - and suprises!~ But, it seems that this is going to entail ALOT of planning and preparation!!!!! Which we do not have in the time limit for a June Meet Up. SO..... I think your idea is beyond BRILLIANT!!!!!!! I love it, and we are most definatley switching over to it! We will all meet and have lunch together and go sight-seeing!!!!!! The MFC Par-tay is going to be in October.

I have been thinking about it ALOT! And we can do a 'Masquerade - dress-up' kinda party. I have ALOT of ideas for it - and it is going to be GRAND!!!!!! Since we all want to get together in June.... I love your idea and we are gonna go for it! I cannot wait to see NYC when it is NOT freezing!!!!!

thankyou:blush-anim-cl: i loooove love love the idea of the masquerade party!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOO EXCITED FOR THIS!!!!!!

I was just thinking about it Lucy! I know that I am going to see them and I would LOVE LOVE to see them with YOU!!!!!! But, I HAVE to bring Alysia too cause he is a HUGE fan....I mean HUGE! Kinda like I was back in the day! So, I have to be able to book a flight for me & Nanni! I have PLENTY of time to save the money though! That would mean I am coming there in June - September AND October!!!!!! :punk:

who???:boxed:

thankyou:blush-anim-cl: i loooove love love the idea of the masquerade party!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOO EXCITED FOR THIS!!!!!!

I know!!!! I have already started working on it! It is going to be FABULOUS!!!