June Meet Up/Reunion plans for NYC

HollyD

Well, I'm 38 and have two daughters. I could be a chaperone. But I reserve the right to mace anyone who gets out of line.:wink2:

Here's is the plan. Everyone will pair up and hold hands, smallest will be in the front of the line tallest in back so I can easily see that everyone is where they should be.

Since I am a home schooling mama, I will make this the most educational trip EVER. (No seriously, tell me where he has played I will research it and then tell you about when we are there)

Holly and Lucy can give the Mika related history, if your under 16 and DO NOT have a signed parental consent form you will have to plug your ears for Holly and Lucy's talk.

I'm only serious about one thing above, but I'm not going to say, you'll have to find out for yourself. PM me if you have an allergy to pepper though.

So do you want for a chaperone?

are me and Holly that bad??:blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm 38 and have two daughters. I could be a chaperone. But I reserve the right to mace anyone who gets out of line.:wink2:

Here's is the plan. Everyone will pair up and hold hands, smallest will be in the front of the line tallest in back so I can easily see that everyone is where they should be.

Since I am a home schooling mama, I will make this the most educational trip EVER. (No seriously, tell me where he has played I will research it and then tell you about when we are there)

Holly and Lucy can give the Mika related history, if your under 16 and DO NOT have a signed parental consent form you will have to plug your ears for Holly and Lucy's talk.

I'm only serious about one thing above, but I'm not going to say, you'll have to find out for yourself. PM me if you have an allergy to pepper though.

So do you want for a chaperone?

WOW! You sound worse than Aimee's father, and that is saying ALOT!!!!! :naughty:

The post was funny right? I thought it was :biggrin2:

It was funny! But, TRUE! I especially want ti enphasize the part about covering your ears when Lucy and I are talking about :chkn: .... I mean Mika :naughty:

I'll take Aimee's dad to school :sneaky2: chaperone school :cool:

Okay.... NO, you may NOT be a chaperone :mf_rosetinted:

....you need to be at the front of the line with me and Lucy having all the fun!!! :roftl:

Okay.... NO, you may NOT be a chaperone :mf_rosetinted:

....you need to be at the front of the line with me and Lucy having all the fun!!! :roftl:

Okay, I'll get my Big girl corset out of storage :naughty: and leave the girls at home :punk:

*Breaking News* There has been numerous reports of loud, colourful, happy women runny throughout Manhattan. Details at 11:00

It was funny! But, TRUE! I especially want ti enphasize the part about covering your ears when Lucy and I are talking about :chkn: .... I mean Mika :naughty:

whe I met you in Florida; WE were pretty good.!!

Okay, I'll get my Big girl corset out of storage :naughty: and leave the girls at home :punk:

*Breaking News* There has been numerous reports of loud, colourful, happy women runny throughout Manhattan. Details at 11:00

Everybody's gonna WANT what we are on! Just wait until Manhattan finds out it is MIKA! :naughty:

Hey.... maybe the ADULTS *please stand up* should have a late night 'after-party'.......... I don't know if Manhattan could handle us though all loose and free on the streets of NYC - we could very possibly end up on the news - or the late show!

whe I met you in Florida; WE were pretty good.!!

We were good and bad at the same time!!!!! With Austin and Alysia all up in our grills it was kinda hard to be too bad! After all they KNOW what :chkn: is!!!!!

We were good and bad at the same time!!!!! With Austin and Alysia all up in our grills it was kinda hard to be too bad! After all they KNOW what :chkn: is!!!!!

that makes sense!!!

no I AM NOT!!!

I just hide it very well:biggrin2:

You DO hide it well!!!! I need to take notes from you.... cause I cannot hide anything! I am an open book for all the world to see! Even if I *think* I am hiding an emotion..... my chest gets all red - so there is no hope!!!! Everyone ALWAYS knows what I am thinking/feeling! I wonder what Mika thought when my chest got all RED!!!! :naughty:

yes WE ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can say that again!!!! Maybe I should leave Alysia at home for the June meet up and just bring him in October?????? :das:

You DO hide it well!!!! I need to take notes from you.... cause I cannot hide anything! I am an open book for all the world to see! Even if I *think* I am hiding an emotion..... my chest gets all red - so there is no hope!!!! Everyone ALWAYS knows what I am thinking/feeling! I wonder what Mika thought when my chest got all RED!!!! :naughty:

I don't think your shirt was that open OR was it?? HE probably knew he made you excited. lol

You can say that again!!!! Maybe I should leave Alysia at home for the June meet up and just bring him in October?????? :das:

He will probably be with the younger girls flirting!!!

I don't think your shirt was that open OR was it?? HE probably knew he made you excited. lol

It was V cut.... so yeah - all of the redness was all over the place!!!! HE knew he made me all hot and bothered! He LOVES teasing people, so I am sure he got a kick out of it! :naughty:

He will probably be with the younger girls flirting!!!

TRUE! He will be all over Aimee! He thought she was HOTT stuff :das: - but he is keeping that on the down low out of respect for his brother! :naughty:

He is a sweetheart! :wub2: