June Meet Up/Reunion plans for NYC

HollyD

It was V cut.... so yeah - all of the redness was all over the place!!!! HE knew he made me all hot and bothered! He LOVES teasing people, so I am sure he got a kick out of it! :naughty:

you got that right!!!!! He knows he is a good CANDY!!!

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TRUE! He will be all over Aimee! He thought she was HOTT stuff :das: - but he is keeping that on the down low out of respect for his brother! :naughty:

He is a sweetheart! :wub2:

awwww that is so sweet!!!!!

Maybe we can find him another nut!

you got that right!!!!! He knows he is a good CANDY!!!

Oh yeah - he knows it and he uses it to the full extent! That is okay with me! As long as he puts it out there I am gonna be happy :das:

awwww that is so sweet!!!!!

Maybe we can find him another nut!

Well that is possible - but there is not one as NUTTY as Aimee! But, Alysia is a NUT so I am sure he will make up for the difference! OR..... :das:.... what Austin does not know - won't hurt him! You hear that Aimee????? :roftl:

Well that is possible - but there is not one as NUTTY as Aimee! But, Alysia is a NUT so I am sure he will make up for the difference! OR..... :das:.... what Austin does not know - won't hurt him! You hear that Aimee????? :roftl:

I didn't call her a nutty it was a NUT because she is tiny and jumpy. LOL:biggrin2:

MIKA IS NOT A PIECE OF MEAT :mf_rosetinted:

I don't treat him like a piece of meat!!! At least he doesn't know!!! which I want to keep it that way.

I didn't call her a nutty it was a NUT because she is tiny and jumpy. LOL:biggrin2:

I don't treat him like a piece of meat!!! At least he doesn't know!!! which I want to keep it that way.

I CALLED HER A NUT!

Oh - and okay then ssshhhh! I won't tell him, I promise! :naughty:

I know!!!!!!!!! You are a good one!!!!!!! actually the ONLY one!!!!!:biggrin2:

I will be better in the future! :cool:

So, are we going to that concert in September???? :roftl:

I wonder if they are gonna come to Florida at ALL! :boxed:

ok HOLLY

I am getting ready to leave!! I will talk to you later!!!

LOVE YOU

and

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much!!!!!!

I will talk to you soon! Have a great weekend! And good luck at your appointment! LOVE YOU!!!!! :huglove:

I will be better in the future! :cool:

So, are we going to that concert in September???? :roftl:

I wonder if they are gonna come to Florida at ALL! :boxed:

IT IS ALL UP TO YOU!!

just remember the tickets go on sale this monday. And if we want good seats we need to buy them the same day they go on sale.:biggrin2:

IT IS ALL UP TO YOU!!

just remember the tickets go on sale this monday. And if we want good seats we need to buy them the same day they go on sale.:biggrin2:

I know!!!!! If it were Mika, I would NOT even be thinking twice!

I miss Mika!!!!!!!!!!!! :tears:

HollyD:

It's so nice of you to organize this. I am a New Yorker who met you on line at the Terminal 5 show (I was one of the first arrivals after the big group surrounding you). Unfortunately, I will probably have to be away that weekend, so I haven't RSVP'D "yes." I'll watch the thread (although I've been having trouble accessing it if it's not listed on the MFC homepage) and if I can make at least part of the day, I will. For how long will you be in NYC?

HollyD:

It's so nice of you to organize this. I am a New Yorker who met you on line at the Terminal 5 show (I was one of the first arrivals after the big group surrounding you). Unfortunately, I will probably have to be away that weekend, so I haven't RSVP'D "yes." I'll watch the thread (although I've been having trouble accessing it if it's not listed on the MFC homepage) and if I can make at least part of the day, I will. For how long will you be in NYC?

Oh... hi there!!!!! :huglove:

Hopefully you will be able to make it that day! Or part would even be great! It is going to be a VERY quick trip for me *once again* :naughty: I will be flying in on Friday and leaving Sunday!

I was horrible at Terminal 5 - I was SO COLD... I hardly remember anything! I know I did not talk to people as much as I would have liked to! The cold will make you :insane:

HollyD:

HELLO!!! MommyLoveMika

It would be great if could hang with us even for a little bit. :flowers2:

:( oh, i read the new plan. oh gosh, well i dont think i will be able to do it then. :( it looks like its a lot of people though? that might be kinda hard to take everyone around MFC

Why would it be hard?????

And there is always the Big Masquerade party that is going to be in October!!! :wink2: