June Meet Up/Reunion plans for NYC

HollyD

nope. :thumbdown::no::sorry:. i REALLY REALLY REALLLY want to, but i can't save for a car if i'm going to spend up to $400 on a weekend, no matter how fun and mika filled it would be. i really wish i could do it, but october will be so much better! it would be nice to see autumn in new york.

okso now we have to make the autumn one really really really BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok. so no one be mad at me....ok?

i've been thinking about it a lot, and.....i can't go to the june meet-up. i really need a car and save, and going to this would be a huge set back. i will DEFINITELY be going to the october one. and hey, maybe mika will be back here by then! who knows.

It really stinks that you can't come, but you're doing the smart thing. Save up for your car, and I'll see you in October. October should be a blast.

It really stinks that you can't come, but you're doing the smart thing. Save up for your car, and I'll see you in October. October should be a blast.

true! and plus if u get that car u can even drive up to ny instead of flying! with holly! (if u have the time and if gas is cheaper)

true! and plus if u get that car u can even drive up to ny instead of flying! with holly! (if u have the time and if gas is cheaper)

you guys are the best!!! :huglove:

driving wouldn't be so bad' date=' but we'd end up in alaska or something....flying would be simpler. :naughty:[/color']

driving wouldn't be so bad, but we'd end up in alaska or something....flying would be simpler. :naughty:

hahaha i could so see that actually happening u calling me up : "ummmm guys i think we are a bit lost... and is it snowing where u r:blink:" me: "no:boxed:"

driving wouldn't be so bad, but we'd end up in alaska or something....flying would be simpler. :naughty:

Hahaha me and Lucy always end up in Alaska whenever we go out.:naughty:And we don't even drive out of the state.

Hey guys!!!! How is everybody tonight?

I am doing ok. how was your mother's day??

by the way, you see Alex is not coming in JUNE!! That sucks!! I hope everyone who initially was coming actually comes!!!

Hahaha me and Lucy always end up in Alaska whenever we go out.:naughty:And we don't even drive out of the state.

that is soooooooooooo true!!

When MIKA comes back IF HE decides to come back, I will be flying or taking buses to go to the other cities of the shows!

But I am getting the feeling that I will be going by myself!!:thumbdown:

I am doing ok. how was your mother's day??

by the way, you see Alex is not coming in JUNE!! That sucks!! I hope everyone who initially was coming actually comes!!!

i don't think she saw that :shocked: she'll notice tomorrow, i guess.

i'm still pissed about it though, i REALLY want to go. but october will be so much better for me!

that is soooooooooooo true!!

When MIKA comes back IF HE decides to come back, I will be flying or taking buses to go to the other cities of the shows!

But I am getting the feeling that I will be going by myself!!:thumbdown:

hhhmmmm.. just what do you mean by that? You won't be alone.... I would think that you are referring to me ... BUT when I saw the thumbs down..... I KNOW it is not me you are talking about! You DON'T mean...... :boxed: do you? NO MIKA SPOILERS! Nnnnooooooooo! :shocked:

i'm still pissed about it though, i REALLY want to go. but october will be so much better for me!

I see Alex! That really sucks! But - like you said you NEED a car....and any set backs at this point would not be cool for you! October is gonna be off the chain, so at least you have that to look forward to! :huglove:

.......and if we are LUCKY maybe Mika will be coming back soon after that - and you have to be ready for a MAD Road trip! :bleh:

I see Alex! That really sucks! But - like you said you NEED a car....and any set backs at this point would not be cool for you! October is gonna be off the chain, so at least you have that to look forward to! :huglove:

.......and if we are LUCKY maybe Mika will be coming back soon after that - and you have to be ready for a MAD Road trip! :bleh:

hhhmmmm.. just what do you mean by that? You won't be alone.... I would think that you are referring to me ... BUT when I saw the thumbs down..... I KNOW it is not me you are talking about! You DON'T mean...... :boxed: do you? NO MIKA SPOILERS! Nnnnooooooooo! :shocked:

So, you are coming with me?? PLEASE SAY YES!!!!!!! PLEASEEEEEEE

I really wanted to see you again but now I guess it'll be until october. Good luck with your car. Do you know what style you are getting already?

So, you are coming with me?? PLEASE SAY YES!!!!!!! PLEASEEEEEEE

Are you kidding? When Mika comes back to the U.S. we are so there... all over the place! And YES, of course I am going with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :punk:

HOLLY?? where are you??

is your big boss in the office today??

How are going to hit 7000 then??

I am here! I just got back from lunch! And NO.... the boss is NOT here today! That is why I am trying to hit 7000....but YOU were in with a client ALL morning!

I was like OH NO... where is LUCY? I was hoping that you were okay! I was worried about your toe all weekend!

I am here! I just got back from lunch! And NO.... the boss is NOT here today! That is why I am trying to hit 7000....but YOU were in with a client ALL morning!

I was like OH NO... where is LUCY? I was hoping that you were okay! I was worried about your toe all weekend!

aww thank you!!! My toe is ok. But he gave me soem shots to remove part of the nail out.!!!! ouch!!!!!!. I am doing ok now though, I had the weekend to recover.

aww thank you!!! My toe is ok. But he gave me soem shots to remove part of the nail out.!!!! ouch!!!!!!. I am doing ok now though, I had the weekend to recover.

eewww! I HATE shots!!!! The only way I would not mind if Mika was there to hold my hand! :das: I do not think I would even feel the pain at all! :naughty:

eewww! I HATE shots!!!! The only way I would not mind if Mika was there to hold my hand! :das: I do not think I would even feel the pain at all! :naughty:

no way MIKA there. I don't want him to see me crying like a baby!!!

no way MIKA there. I don't want him to see me crying like a baby!!!

But if Mika was there - you wouldn't BE crying like a baby! Remember when I stepped on your foot and you said that you did not even feel the pain cause you were so excited! That is how it would be - but, remember he is holding your hand.... so you are feeling :chkn:

But if Mika was there - you wouldn't BE crying like a baby! Remember when I stepped on your foot and you said that you did not even feel the pain cause you were so excited! That is how it would be - but, remember he is holding your hand.... so you are feeling :chkn:

OMG you are right about that!!! when you stepped on my foot. :lmfao:

I'll be squealing instead of crying!!!! :lmfao:

OMG you are right about that!!! when you stepped on my foot. :lmfao:

I'll be squealing instead of crying!!!! :lmfao:

Forget squealing you will be hyperventalating!!!!! :shocked:

:naughty::naughty:

:lmfao: He'll be a great support for me though:biggrin2:

I would be like Just talk to me Mika - I could sit and listen to him talk all day! I LOVE his voice and the way he speaks! aaaahhhhh!!!!! :wub2: