June Meet Up/Reunion plans for NYC

HollyD

ARGGHHHH HE WAS IN NEW YORK IM GONNA SHOOT SOMEONE ARGGHHHHHHH:hunter::giljotiini::annoyed_h4h::chair::raygun::furious::mf_pain:

I feel the SAME way! Hey - if I lives in New Jersey.... I would have SO been in NYC last night stalking Mika! :naughty:

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i wonder if he'll remember our show....:wub2:

i hope he decided to fly down to miami to finish his album with jodi marr... i might move to miami for a couple weeks. :naughty:

Of course he remembers our show~ it was SPECIAL :roftl:

OMG Alex - if ONLY he will post a blog saying ... I am currently in Miami working on my second album, I will be here for two more weeks..... aaaahhhhh!!!!!

I do not have to say anything further - cause you already know!!!!!!! :biggrin2:

HE DID!!!!!!!!!!!! IN HIS BLOG HE MENTIONED HOW HE DID A CONCERT AT TERMINAL 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEN I READ THAT THAT IS WHEN I REALLY BURST INTO TEARS!:roftl:

Me too!!!! I was like aaahhhh!!!! YOU did take Terminal 5 over a few months ago Mika YOU DID! And I was there!!!!! :wub2:

Can you imagine how it must feel to play a gig there.... and then to attend one as a spectator.... WEIRD! I wonder if Mika sat in the VIP section upstairs like his family did - I cannot imagine Mika on the ground amongst the general crowd - OKAY, let me stop there :chkn:

I got very excited as well!!!!!

Isn't that funny?? Now I am here at home wanted to go and can't go!!!!

OMG! I would have kidnapped you guys! Or worse - I would have been running around NYC all by myself - looking like a CRAZY cat lady :insane:

i feel so bad lucy!!!!!!!!! i really wanted to go!!!!!!!!! my parents said if i mentioned it one more time to them then they will block the mfc from me!!!!!!!!!! i cant risk losing the mfc even if i did get to see mika:tears: cuz then i wouldnt be able to get any more updates on him and then my parents would probably some how not let me go to the concerts this summer:shocked: you can still go though! did u call jess or ada

OMG! Yes - Aimee you cannot risk losing the MFC.... after all we are WAY more important than Mika :mf_rosetinted:

I think you forgot to mention that part :boxed:

Jess can't go and I doubt Ada would go!!

and yes you don't want to risk being away from the MFC and MIKA!!!

Aaahhh Lucy - I think I should start looking for a job in New Jersey :bleh:

I don't know WHY Mika thinks that New York loves him more than any other state in the U.S.???? Cause FLORIDA clearly loves him the MOST of all! :mf_rosetinted:

Me too!!!! I was like aaahhhh!!!! YOU did take Terminal 5 over a few months ago Mika YOU DID! And I was there!!!!! :wub2:

Can you imagine how it must feel to play a gig there.... and then to attend one as a spectator.... WEIRD! I wonder if Mika sat in the VIP section upstairs like his family did - I cannot imagine Mika on the ground amongst the general crowd - OKAY, let me stop there :chkn:

first, did no one else notice the new banner pic?

if mika was in the crowd and i were there, here's what would happen:

- i would find him. it shouldn't be hard since he's like 7 ft tall.

- stand next to him a while, pretend to be normal.

- then when the crowd gets rowdy, i will "accidentally" bump into him several times, and because i'm so short, i'll be bumping into his...erm.... butt.

first, did no one else notice the new banner pic?

if mika was in the crowd and i were there, here's what would happen:

- i would find him. it shouldn't be hard since he's like 7 ft tall.

- stand next to him a while, pretend to be normal.

- then when the crowd gets rowdy, i will "accidentally" bump into him several times, and because i'm so short, i'll be bumping into his...erm.... butt.

I NOTICED IT!!!! It is beautiful :wub2:

....and then I come to your funeral and decorate your casket with Mika pics! :tears:

Aaahhh Lucy - I think I should start looking for a job in New Jersey :bleh:

I don't know WHY Mika thinks that New York loves him more than any other state in the U.S.???? Cause FLORIDA clearly loves him the MOST of all! :mf_rosetinted:

doesn't mika like the sunshine??? it's so beautiful here.:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

i'm such a bad liar. the "lovely" sun won't let me sleep past 8:30. and do you smell the smoke from the central florida fires? i do. it kind of smells good, but kind of smells bad. :shocked:

I NOTICED IT!!!! It is beautiful :wub2:

....and then I come to your funeral and decorate your casket with Mika pics! :tears:

oh holly! mika wouldn't kill me. what his mother think?

btw, happy late mothers day!!!

doesn't mika like the sunshine??? it's so beautiful here.:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

i'm such a bad liar. the "lovely" sun won't let me sleep past 8:30. and do you smell the smoke from the central florida fires? i do. it kind of smells good, but kind of smells bad. :shocked:

oh holly! mika wouldn't kill me. what his mother think?

btw, happy late mothers day!!!

ha ha ha... I think he knows by now, we will say ANYTHING to get him here!

Well you are the one that died when he called you :naughty:

THANK YOU!!!! :huglove:

I had a GREAT mother's day! :wub2:

ha ha ha... I think he knows by now, we will say ANYTHING to get him here!

Well you are the one that died when he called you :naughty:

THANK YOU!!!! :huglove:

I had a GREAT mother's day! :wub2:

i have a comment for the florida thing, but no matter which way i type it it's :chkn: :

but he's always nice enough to come.

that's always a tricky word to use. especially when talking about a guy :naughty:

true, true, i died for a minute, and then i relaized "IT'S MIKA!" and i stayed alive.:mf_rosetinted:

i have a comment for the florida thing, but no matter which way i type it it's :chkn: :

but he's always nice enough to come.

that's always a tricky word to use. especially when talking about a guy :naughty:

true, true, i died for a minute, and then i relaized "IT'S MIKA!" and i stayed alive.:mf_rosetinted:

:lmao: great minds think alike!

:shocked: Oh dear, I wonder who's casket I was decorating then :boxed:

:roftl:

he hasn't worn them since last summer. i think he's retired them.

I don't think so!!!!

I think he has just been exploring his fashion choices! He will return to his old ways surely! RIGHT MIKA!~ :shocked:

I don't think so!!!!

I think he has just been exploring his fashion choices! He will return to his old ways surely! RIGHT MIKA!~ :shocked:

"exploring his fashion choices" shouldn't he have done that in college :naughty::roftl: hahahhaa!! get it?!? :roftl:

:dance_man:

i'm gonna try to get to 2,000 posts by this weekend.

"exploring his fashion choices" shouldn't he have done that in college :naughty::roftl: hahahhaa!! get it?!? :roftl:

we were very close with the posts; and I am over 2000 already!!! yayyyyy

:lmao: MIKA!

uummm Alex you could get 2,000 in the next hour! Do you have to leave soon for work or something? :boxed: