June Meet Up/Reunion plans for NYC

HollyD

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaahhh Lucy - I think I should start looking for a job in New Jersey :bleh:

I don't know WHY Mika thinks that New York loves him more than any other state in the U.S.???? Cause FLORIDA clearly loves him the MOST of all! :mf_rosetinted:

yuo better start!!!

I have a boy friend who is helping me to find another job. I emailed him my resume today. Isn't that sweet!!!

Today is beautiful here!! MIKA is in Brooklyn today, so it is a nie day just for him because we are expecting reain tomorrow!!!

yuo better start!!!

I have a boy friend who is helping me to find another job. I emailed him my resume today. Isn't that sweet!!!

Today is beautiful here!! MIKA is in Brooklyn today, so it is a nie day just for him because we are expecting reain tomorrow!!!

LUCY'S GOT A BOYFRIEND! LUCY'S GOT A BOYFRIEND!!

how do you know that???

stalker......

yuo better start!!!

I wish I was in Brooklyn today! Speaking of that word - you know I was gonna name Tay... Brooklyn! :naughty:

someone should let him know that florida is very delightful today. he should go to disney world.:mf_rosetinted:

hhhmmm.. bumping into Mika in line for Dumbo at Disney!!!! That is a dream come true! :mf_lustslow:

Hello again!!!

I had several clients and I just finished!!!

Oh Lucy! You came and went and now I am back! I just got back from lunch! I hope that you come back SOON!!!! I miss you already! :roftl:

Oh Lucy! You came and went and now I am back! I just got back from lunch! I hope that you come back SOON!!!! I miss you already! :roftl:

me too!!!! I always miss you!!!! :biggrin2:

what did you have for lunch?? I am eating a sweet chicken salad!! yum yum!!

me too!!!! I always miss you!!!! :biggrin2:

what did you have for lunch?? I am eating a sweet chicken salad!! yum yum!!

:woot_jump:

Yay you are back!!!! I ate a :chkn: BLT Salad from Wendy's and a bottle of water! I was SUCH a good girl today!!!!! :huglove:

:woot_jump:

Yay you are back!!!! I ate a :chkn: BLT Salad from Wendy's and a bottle of water! I was SUCH a good girl today!!!!! :huglove:

I JUST love how many times you used that little chicken!!! LOL

I JUST love how many times you used that little chicken!!! LOL

It is officailly now my FAVE smiley! It has even replaced the :das: and I NEVER thought that could EVER happen!!!! :naughty:

:chkn: