June Meet Up/Reunion plans for NYC

HollyD

See- we MFCers can come up with an excuse for JUST about ANYTHING!!!!

yep:biggrin2:

hello!!!!!!!! how is everyone i think we should have the mods send messages through the mfc facebook/myspace to all of the members cuz some havent been on here in a while so they should get the message also

hey AImee!!!

What message??

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know me! Holding on for dear life, till the end! :naughty:

:biggrin2:

I have to go now.

Dinky is asking for his walk! and then I have to shower! and O also want to see mika's DVD tonight!:biggrin2:

Good Night

talk to you tomorrow!

LOVE YOU!!

:biggrin2:

I have to go now.

Dinky is asking for his walk! and then I have to shower! and O also want to see mika's DVD tonight!:biggrin2:

Good Night

talk to you tomorrow!

LOVE YOU!!

LOVE YOU!!!

I will talk to you tomorrow!!!!

Enjoy your evening!!!! :huglove:

yep:biggrin2:

hey AImee!!!

What message??

message meaning on facebook or myspace there is a MIKA fan club facebook group and a MIKA fan club myspace account and u can send out notifications or blogs to everyone who is either a fan or a friend and we should request for one of the mods or people who run it to send out invites for the meetup in nyc so more people no because i know alot of people that were at the meetup for terminal 5 dont go on that much any more and who knows..maybe they wanna go lol

omg i just figured out that it would be the same price to get a boob job then to get 40 bras from there! hahahaha!

it's only $2000 for a boob job? i thought it was a lot more!!! soo many women come in for bras for their new boobs' date=' and then in the fitting rooms, they have me help them because bras fit weird on their fake boobies.[/color']

it's only $2000 for a boob job? i thought it was a lot more!!! soo many women come in for bras for their new boobs, and then in the fitting rooms, they have me help them because bras fit weird on their fake boobies.

yeah lol! i thought it would be more also! hahaha that must be SOOOOOOOOO awquard! hahaah:roftl: