June Meet Up/Reunion plans for NYC

HollyD

hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao! was he cute... was he gay:roftl::roftl:

nope. he wanted to smell them' date=' and i was like "spray them in the air", and he goes "may i spray them on you?" i was like ":shocked: ok...." and i told him i didn't like any of the things he sprayed, but he did it anyways. he sprayed them on me, i rubbed them in, and he literally put my arm up to his nose and was breathing it in for a good 20 seconds.[/color']

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nope. he wanted to smell them, and i was like "spray them in the air", and he goes "may i spray them on you?" i was like ":shocked: ok...." and i told him i didn't like any of the things he sprayed, but he did it anyways. he sprayed them on me, i rubbed them in, and he literally put my arm up to his nose and was breathing it in for a good 20 seconds.

hahahaha maybe he was hitting on you:roftl:

OH! and he came back 2 more times with his family. he didn't speak much english, and when he was buying more things, and i rang him up, he picks up a gift card and asks what it was. so i told him (in my bad spanish) and he says "you give to me?".... i was like "nooooooo, you can give it to me though."

OH! and he came back 2 more times with his family. he didn't speak much english, and when he was buying more things, and i rang him up, he picks up a gift card and asks what it was. so i told him (in my bad spanish) and he says "you give to me?".... i was like "nooooooo, you can give it to me though."

hahaha omg!!!!!!!! first of all what was he doing in victorias secret in the first place... hahaha and that line reminds me of something ricky martin would say:roftl:!

hahaha omg!!!!!!!! first of all what was he doing in victorias secret in the first place... hahaha and that line reminds me of something ricky martin would say:roftl:!

i dunno lol. a lot of men come to the store and buy LOTS of beauty pockets' date=' like literally 4 or 5 bags worth. it's a tourist mall, and people buy luggage there to fill up with all the crap they buy.[/color']

holly! next time you're in ft.lauderdale, we MUST MUST MUST go to wilton manners!!!

45453.jpg

After all of the things that you have told me about it.... I AM READY!!!!! :roftl:

We should plan a weekend soon. We can go out to eat... to the mall.... HEY - maybe bowling.... we haven't done that one MFC Style!

ooo that stinks!!!!!! (like mikas hair:naughty:)

omg today i was like mmmmmm mika is soo close i can smell his curls!

That was your pits :mf_rosetinted:

awww thats such a cute pic of you alex!

I like it too!!!! Looks like a rich town~! :biggrin2:

i hate that pic' date=' but thanks

my boobs look all crazy!!![/color']

I think it is the stripes on your shirt!!!! :hypo:

probably not. nothing like a $50 bra to fix your boobs!!!

ya, i dunno what was happening there.

hhhmm.... I will keep my thoughts to myself! They are standing in front of THE HARD ONE! :bleh:

it's only $2000 for a boob job? i thought it was a lot more!!! soo many women come in for bras for their new boobs, and then in the fitting rooms, they have me help them because bras fit weird on their fake boobies.

today a guy was spraying perfumes on me, and smelling me.[/size][/font]

nope. he wanted to smell them, and i was like "spray them in the air", and he goes "may i spray them on you?" i was like "ok...." and i told him i didn't like any of the things he sprayed, but he did it anyways. he sprayed them on me, i rubbed them in, and he literally put my arm up to his nose and was breathing it in for a good 20 seconds.

Kinky :das:

hahahaha maybe he was hitting on you

Sounds like he was thinking :chkn:

After all of the things that you have told me about it.... I AM READY!!!!! :roftl:

We should plan a weekend soon. We can go out to eat... to the mall.... HEY - maybe bowling.... we haven't done that one MFC Style!

FOR SURE!!!!

bowling in wilton manners is an event! drag queens and gays galore!!! i didn't go last time, but my dad said there was this really butch, tall guy in drag bowling. :roftl:

there are plenty of good restaurants over there (no olive garden :naughty:), and there's an amazing gelato place! and a candy place with crazy candies!!!...and rubber chickens! :chkn:

i don't think i've used that one before!

holly! next time you're in ft.lauderdale, we MUST MUST MUST go to wilton manners!!!

45453.jpg

I LOVE your shirt!!! my fav color!!!!

message meaning on facebook or myspace there is a MIKA fan club facebook group and a MIKA fan club myspace account and u can send out notifications or blogs to everyone who is either a fan or a friend and we should request for one of the mods or people who run it to send out invites for the meetup in nyc so more people no because i know alot of people that were at the meetup for terminal 5 dont go on that much any more and who knows..maybe they wanna go lol

oh I got it!:biggrin2:

FOR SURE!!!!

bowling in wilton manners is an event! drag queens and gays galore!!! i didn't go last time, but my dad said there was this really butch, tall guy in drag bowling. :roftl:

there are plenty of good restaurants over there (no olive garden :naughty:), and there's an amazing gelato place! and a candy place with crazy candies!!!...and rubber chickens! :chkn:

OMG OMG... so when ya wanna go???? :biggrin2:

{and DON'T forget the camera!!!!!}

....NO Olive Garden???? :shocked: well..is there at least a Chili's????

ooohhh lets go to the candy store and get a :chkn:

let me know next time you wanna come to ft. lauderdale.

nope. no olive garden.... or chili's. they don't have any chain restaurants, but there might be one near by.

definitely!!! i got jesus band-aids, and my dad got bacon band-aids there last night.

let me know next time you wanna come to ft. lauderdale.

nope. no olive garden.... or chili's. they don't have any chain restaurants, but there might be one near by.

definitely!!! i got jesus band-aids, and my dad got bacon band-aids there last night.

I will!!!!! :biggrin2:

Darn.... well, maybe that is a sign we should try something different! :roftl:

hhhuuhhh??? :boxed:

FOR SURE!!!!

there are plenty of good restaurants over there (no olive garden, and there's an amazing gelato place! and a candy place with crazy candies!!!...and rubber chickens!

OMG!! I wish I could be there to go with you two!!!! :tears:

Make sure you get plenty of :chkn:!!!!! LOL

I know!!!! I wish that we all lived CLOSE and could get together on the weekends! It is so unfair that all of the MFCers have to be spread all over the place! We need our own island :mf_rosetinted:

Don't worry we will :das:

I know!!!! I wish that we all lived CLOSE and could get together on the weekends! It is so unfair that all of the MFCers have to be spread all over the place! We need our own island :mf_rosetinted:

an island just for US??!!! that is brilliant!!! I will book my vacation there all the time!!!!!

get me some ok!!!

an island just for US??!!! that is brilliant!!! I will book my vacation there all the time!!!!!

get me some ok!!!

No vacation! We need an island to LIVE on..... so that we can all be together all of the time! Then Mika would not have to have all the stresses of touring he could just come there for a couple months and preform for us...and RELAX on the beach on his days off! :bleh:

I will!!!!! :biggrin2:

Darn.... well, maybe that is a sign we should try something different! :roftl:

hhhuuhhh??? :boxed:

well...there are OTHER restaurants besides olive garden. :naughty:

from what i've seen, there's 2 thai restaurants, a mexican restaurant, and i think there are a few more.

we'll be thinking of you!!!

No vacation! We need an island to LIVE on..... so that we can all be together all of the time! Then Mika would not have to have all the stresses of touring he could just come there for a couple months and preform for us...and RELAX on the beach on his days off! :bleh:

OMG!!! we should tell him :lmfao: :lmfao:

MIKA COULD BE KING!!! :king:

where's that picture of mika in a thrown.

well...there are OTHER restaurants besides olive garden. :naughty:

from what i've seen, there's 2 thai restaurants, a mexican restaurant, and i think there are a few more.

we'll be thinking of you!!!

There are other? :shocked:

Okay - I pick the mexican one! :naughty:

We will be thinking of you Lucy!!!! :huglove:

OMG!!! we should tell him :lmfao: :lmfao:

Yeah.... we could write a proposal letter to him. Since he is the one with all the cash - he could buy the Island for all the MFCers! :bleh: