June Meet Up/Reunion plans for NYC

HollyD

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yall should go to the restaurant that we used for the bathroom near terminal 5. and then wait out there for a while, just for fun. :naughty:

who likes my icon?! i'm changing it tomorroow, so you people better take notice! :roftl:

OH! Gawd you are brilliant!

That is like the best idea I have ever heard in my LIFE! For so many reasons!!!

As far as your icon??? I don't get it.... :boxed:

yall should go to the restaurant that we used for the bathroom near terminal 5. and then wait out there for a while, just for fun. :naughty:

who likes my icon?! i'm changing it tomorroow, so you people better take notice! :roftl:

That's a great idea!!:dance_man:

I think is great!!!!! It will bring amazing memories back!!:thumb_yello:

OH! Gawd you are brilliant!

That is like the best idea I have ever heard in my LIFE! For so many reasons!!!

As far as your icon??? I don't get it.... :boxed:

i know, i know i'm brilliant!

you don't get my icon? it's mika's bare shoulder from "lollipop", and it says "i tapped that"....cause i did. GET IT??? :roftl:

ALEX.....

I think THAT is the day that you and I should get together and go to Wilton Manner! :wink2:

we soooooo should!!! let me know as soon as you're possitive so i can request it off.

you don't get my icon? it's mika's bare shoulder from "lollipop", and it says "i tapped that"....cause i did. GET IT??? :roftl:

we soooooo should!!! let me know as soon as you're possitive so i can request it off.

You are brilliant! :bleh:

OH! Now I can make it out! I had no idea WHAT the picture was - so therefore I could not possibly get it! ...and to be honest with you - I never expected Mika I expected your OTHER man!!! :roftl:

Okay - I am POSITIVE Alex - so go ahead and ask off!!! There is NO way that we can let them have all of the fun - while we soak about it! Let's go find us some gay chicken~ :chkn::das:

awww!!! That is so cute!!!!

Okay - I am POSITIVE Alex - so go ahead and ask off!!! There is NO way that we can let them have all of the fun - while we soak about it! Let's go find us some gay chicken~ :chkn::das:

I wish I could be there :tears:

OH! Now I can make it out! I had no idea WHAT the picture was - so therefore I could not possibly get it! ...and to be honest with you - I never expected Mika I expected your OTHER man!!! :roftl:

mika always as a place in my heart. ALWAYS! :wub2: just not always in the romantic way.

awww!!! That is so cute!!!!

I wish I could be there :tears:

we'll be thinking of you lucy!!! :huglove:

mika always as a place in my heart. ALWAYS! :wub2: just not always in the romantic way.

we'll be thinking of you lucy!!! :huglove:

:lmao:

Well..... the ONLY *romantic* place in my heart belongs to Mika! He consumes it all - there is no room left for ANYONE else - I suppose that is why I am NOT married! :naughty:

We always think of you Lucy!!! :huglove:

:lmao:

Well..... the ONLY *romantic* place in my heart belongs to Mika! He consumes it all - there is no room left for ANYONE else - I suppose that is why I am NOT married! :naughty:

Sometimes, even MIKA confuses the hell out of me!!!!

We can do it again in July....when you come!!!! :naughty:

of course!!!!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Sometimes, even MIKA confuses the hell out of me!!!!

of course!!!!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Mika is so complicated!!!! :naughty:

He is the Love of My LIFE though! :wub2:

I am on the road to becoming a SAD lonely cat lady! :bleh:

I am glad you find my tragic end amusing! :mf_rosetinted:

:blush-anim-cl: but honestly, I don't think you'll end up with nine cats!!!

You still young and have a long way to go. Just be patience and you'll see!!:biggrin2::biggrin2:

LUCY!!! you're coming in july?!?!?!

:dance_man:

I am trying to convince my hubby to go just to see you guys!!!!

So far, my trip is on. I just hope my hubby does not change his mind!! He is such a girl!!! LOL

:blush-anim-cl: but honestly, I don't think you'll end up with nine cats!!!

You still young and have a long way to go. Just be patience and you'll see!!:biggrin2:

I already told you if I can't have MIKA - I will do without the BEST! :mf_rosetinted:

LUCY!!! you're coming in july?!?!?!

:dance_man:

She is coming to see me :mf_rosetinted:

We will think about coming your way :bleh:

Just Kidding you know! We have to take Lucy on a gay hunt! :naughty:

I am trying to convince my hubby to go just to see you guys!!!!

So far, my trip is on. I just hope my hubby does not change his mind!! He is such a girl!!! LOL

In that case he better watch out for the bitch slap :mf_rosetinted:

I already told you if I can't have MIKA - I will do without the BEST! :mf_rosetinted:

Just Kidding you know! We have to take Lucy on a gay hunt! :naughty:

ok then!! Perhaps, we can find a mika look alike?! lol I don't think we find someone sooooooooooooo perfect!! So far, he is perfect but I know he has something---we 0ust don't know and will never know it!!!

and yes please take me!!!:mf_lustslow:

ok then!! Perhaps, we can find a mika look alike?! lol I don't think we find someone sooooooooooooo perfect!! So far, he is perfect but I know he has something---we 0ust don't know and will never know it!!!

and yes please take me!!!:mf_lustslow:

I don't know WHO is more excited here - ME or YOU!!! :roftl: