June Meet Up/Reunion plans for NYC

HollyD

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey everyone i havent been on here in a while because sadly i was forced to actually have a social life because my friends got all pissy at me because i wasnt spending time with them and to much time with the mfc blah blah blah lol! i talk about the mfc like its a person hahaha and technically it is! thats why i love it so much:roftl: now my friends are mad at me because all i talk about when i am with them is mika so i guess its mika way or the high way for them:roftl::roftl::roftl: how is everyone doing??? my sisters are flying from scotland and paris to new york tonight for the first time in 2 and 1/2 years since they left home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg i just realized i only have 47 posts till i reach 5000!:shocked:

at my rate' date=' i'll be at 5,000 by..... next year.

i've been here since february of last year, and i'm only at 2,000. i'm not sure if that's good or bad. :naughty:[/color']

at my rate, i'll be at 5,000 by..... next year.

i've been here since february of last year, and i'm only at 2,000. i'm not sure if that's good or bad. :naughty:

That is bad :mf_rosetinted:

yall should go to the restaurant that we used for the bathroom near terminal 5. and then wait out there for a while, just for fun. :naughty:

who likes my icon?! i'm changing it tomorroow, so you people better take notice!

I've been telling you how much I loved it twice now, but I guess you missed my posts. haha

I love it! :lmao:

And wasn't that place kind of small?

mika always as a place in my heart. ALWAYS! :wub2: just not always in the romantic way.

Yea, especially when there's absolutely no news about him.:sneaky2:

I am on the road to becoming a SAD lonely cat lady! :bleh:

:lmfao:!!!!! That's going in my signature!

Is the meet-up still going on?:blink:

Yes ma'am!

ya. i think when you reach 7,000 it's just too much. they should be banned!

Hey! :sneaky: Some of us have no lives, okay? Can't you just empathize with us and give us something to do?!

And hey artsy!! Welcome back! Are you staying or is this just a little visit? *runs to the Goodbyes and Holas section*

I've been telling you how much I loved it twice now, but I guess you missed my posts. haha

I love it! :lmao:

And wasn't that place kind of small?

i'm sorry jess, i must have missed it.:blink:

it was kind of small, but there were 2 parts to the restaurant (i think). i can't remember on account of i had to pee, and mika, and no sleep.

Sorry if that came across as catty looking back. :lol3:

Yea, I remember that too. We might fill that entire place.:naughty:

I'm still mad that the one time I decide to go to the bathroom all day, something good happens.