June Meet Up/Reunion plans for NYC

HollyD

And hey artsy!! Welcome back! Are you staying or is this just a little visit? *runs to the Goodbyes and Holas section*

Hiya and thanks! Unfortunately, I'm only here for a week, and then I'm off again for who knows how long. Real life's pretty hectic these days, but I was able to secure a small break to catch up with my MFC fam.:wub2:

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! Jess.... ypu made me famous! I cannot beleive you put what I said in your siggie!!!! It wasn't meant to be funny - I was DEAD serious! ...I think that is the sad part!!!! :lmao:

OMG! Jess.... ypu made me famous! I cannot beleive you put what I said in your siggie!!!! It wasn't meant to be funny - I was DEAD serious! ...I think that is the sad part!!!! :lmao:

but it is FUNNY!!!

Hiya and thanks! Unfortunately, I'm only here for a week, and then I'm off again for who knows how long. Real life's pretty hectic these days, but I was able to secure a small break to catch up with my MFC fam.:wub2:

Aww, well I'm glad you're able to visit us again anyway. It's been a while!

Sorry real life's being so hectic, hope you're doing well anyway.

Oh no, I know! That's what makes it so funny! :roftl:

holly ur on! how are u???? i havent talked to u in forever!

I know! I almost got fired from my job...... thanks to this place!

So, I have been far far away! LMFAO

I am good....how are you?????

I know! I almost got fired from my job...... thanks to this place!

So, I have been far far away! LMFAO

I am good....how are you?????

hahaha! i am good! my brother and his wife just left a few days ago and my sisters are here so the house is HECTIC! hahaha i got a hair cut yesterday and it is short! really short lol it looks like an afro!

Hey guys!

Holly, looks like I can't make it after all. :sad: Do you think you can update the front page to let people know what's going on?

I just found out it's the day of my sister's dance recital.

Sorry guys.

If anyone else still wants to go, please do! And take lots of pictures!

i am not so sure i can go either :tears::crybaby: PLEASE DONT HATE ME FOR THIS! its not that i am busy its just i have my regents exams and finals starting the 16th and i dont think my parents or sisters will let me... i also have to pack for my trip to france but i can do it the 31st of may and the 7th of june i dont know my exam schedual yet and my classes end the 13th and then there are finals until the 26th which is the last day of school but u dont have them every day its different for every grade and class so if my last day of school is before the 26th (which also is the day i leave for france) i can do it!

• 2 weeks later...