MIKA - Where's your EP???

CazGirl

So!! Where is it MR?!?!?!

If anyone is confused, an EP is a mini album which usually contains about six songs. Some time last year, Mika stated that he'd probably release one between his first and second album and it would hold six sad songs that wouldn't make it on an album. The EP would be titled something like *if i remember correctly* Six Songs for Sorrow...? Or SOMETHING. I know it had "songs" and "sorrow" in it. Would they be fully complete or demos? I dunno.

Maybe Mika should release it so we can find out :newyear:

no, i'm being serious. We never heard much about it and the thought is still lingering in our heads. I remember FD found a newspaper article about it and I'm SURE Mika mentioned it in another interview. But I could be lying, so don't quote me on it. I just kinda wanna know more about it?

i doubt any of you have any news....but i'm kinda hoping Mika sees this, in case he's forgotten about it LOL!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:tears: I still dunno if thats a good thing or not..MFC was always great, even if it doesn't have official in the title...

I think you're kinda right on that point, I mean, it's the mika fan club!

Mika recognise it which is already great and he even mentionned it in an interview! Okay,it's not official official but we have something !

how very wise of you!:)

:naughty::bleh:

:lmfao: It's not even from me :naughty:

:roftl:

We need to be patient....very patient :naughty:

Patience is the road to understanding which is the key to a happy heart

(forget it :roftl:)

Wich idiot made that up?:doh:..I mean, how wise:naughty:

I don't think that thing will come. I mean, he didn't mention it anymore, and now he's always talking about the second album (I hope that one WILL ever come out and not on top of whatever, because I don't have much hope then:naughty:)

I think you're kinda right on that point, I mean, it's the mika fan club!

Mika recognise it which is already great and he even mentionned it in an interview! Okay,it's not official official but we have something !

:lmfao: It's not even from me :naughty:

exactly!:thumb_yello: I don't see the big fuss over it not being official, its still fun!

and yeah he did mention us, and well I think he knows that this the big home of his serious fans...he'll know where to find us:wink2:

oh, well not so wise then:bleh: :naughty:

Wich idiot made that up?:doh:..I mean, how wise:naughty:

I don't think that thing will come. I mean, he didn't mention it anymore, and now he's always talking about the second album (I hope that one WILL ever come out and not on top of whatever, because I don't have much hope then:naughty:)

:roftl: It's in the sitcom Friends :naughty:

Good point indeed,it would have been cool though if an EP were released

:roftl: It's in the sitcom Friends :naughty:

Good point indeed,it would have been cool though if an EP were released

Yeah. And 6 sad songs that never made the album huh?:fisch:

So maybe...

Intoxicated, Overrated, You made me, Loverboy (Is that even a sad one?), the Only Lonely one (Is that sad?)

Although I don't think he'll pick those, cause already a lot of people know them:naughty:

Yeah. And 6 sad songs that never made the album huh?:fisch:

So maybe...

Intoxicated, Overrated, You made me, Loverboy (Is that even a sad one?), the Only Lonely one (Is that sad?)

Although I don't think he'll pick those, cause already a lot of people know them:naughty:

:roftl: and the only lonely one is already on LT in think :thumb_yello::roftl:

exactly!:I don't see the big fuss over it not being official, its still fun!

and yeah he did mention us, and well I think he knows that this the big home of his serious fans...he'll know where to find us:wink2:

oh, well not so wise then:bleh: :naughty:

Yep :original:

This is it: http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVRDLxzRD2U :thumb_yello:

We're waiting .... :fisch: ----> :old:

Oh! didn't know that vid'! *watches*

I love the bit in that video at about 3:05 when he says "I wanna make some noise there"

always makes me giggle a bit:naughty:

Me too :roftl: i luv it

love how he imitates his sisters playing Beethoven:roftl: