MFCer Wins Tropicana Speech Contest

HollyD

I am SO happy...I just wanted to tell the whole WORLD!

- As many of you know MFCer Alysia Adams won the first two preliminary rounds of the Tropicana Speech Contest, and a chance to compete with the entire school. Well, this morning at 9:00 AM the contest was held - and ALYSIA won it all!!!!! I am so proud of him, words cannot express. I started crying like a baby when I found out *which normally would be no big deal* BUT I am at work!!!!! :naughty:

Now Alysia will move on to the County Competition for a chance to be delcared the ultimate winner. I have NO DOUBT he is going to win it all!

EDIT: The County Competition was held last night..... and *drum roll please Cherisse*

You guessed it! ALYSIA WON!!!!!

WAY TO GO ALYSIA!

And we will be supporting you all the way! :punk:

ScannedImage-17.jpg

ScannedImage-2.jpg

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone!!!! When I got home from work last night I suprised Alysia with a BEAUTIFUL balloon bouquet and a cake! We had a little celebration party

*I took lots of pics - but forgot to bring my camera - so I will post them SOON. He is too cute! The final competition is May 15....so we will be cheering him on all the way!!!!!!!

.............and this weekend I am taking Alysia to Disney World!!!!!!!

He totally deserves it! He woked so hard - and his speech is SO AMAZING, it sounds like a college student *or Professor even* wrote it! There is NO way he is not going to win the whole competition!!!!!

I could not be more proud!

btw.... Austin is SO jealous :naughty:

Way to go Alysia!!

Love the shirt too.

BTW is this a proud MUM posting??:wub2:

ha ha ha ha!!!! Of course! You can spot these anywhere! I do not think that

I have ever been prouder!!!!! :blush-anim-cl:

Thanks everyone!!!! When I got home from work last night I suprised Alysia with a BEAUTIFUL balloon bouquet and a cake! We had a little celebration party

*I took lots of pics - but forgot to bring my camera - so I will post them SOON. He is too cute! The final competition is May 15....so we will be cheering him on all the way!!!!!!!

.............and this weekend I am taking Alysia to Disney World!!!!!!!

He totally deserves it! He woked so hard - and his speech is SO AMAZING, it sounds like a college student *or Professor even* wrote it! There is NO way he is not going to win the whole competition!!!!!

I could not be more proud!

btw.... Austin is SO jealous :naughty:

awwwwwwwwwwwwww holly can u be my mommy lol or alysia can you be my tutor :das:

i suck at english:naughty: