HollyD

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She is probably like SHUT UP LUCY

she knows MIKA is a great deal for me!!

She just keep saying. IF MIKA would ever ask you for something; I bet you will say yes in a nano second!!!:roftl:

she knows MIKA is a great deal for me!!

She just keep saying. IF MIKA would ever ask you for something; I bet you will say yes in a nano second!!!:roftl:

DEPENDS on w h a t he is asking!!!! :das:

LUCY - don't kill me please!!!!

I am SO sorry I STILL did not post the pictures! I did get step 1 done though! I have to scan each picture in - before I can post them - so I got all of the scanning done at least! I HAD to get off the computer last night and go join everyone else in watching American Idol!!!!!

We had FUN watching! And for the first time THIS YEAR I actually voted!!!! Me and Alysia were voting again and again and again redial after redial! :naughty:

So we KNOW who is gonna win! :roftl:

I will do it tonight! And as far as the speech - well if worse comes to worse then I will just get him to do it for Alex and she can video it!!! Then YOU know it will get seen!!!!! :naughty:

LUCY - don't kill me please!!!!

I am SO sorry I STILL did not post the pictures! I did get step 1 done though! I have to scan each picture in - before I can post them - so I got all of the scanning done at least! I HAD to get off the computer last night and go join everyone else in watching American Idol!!!!!

We had FUN watching! And for the first time THIS YEAR I actually voted!!!! Me and Alysia were voting again and again and again redial after redial! :naughty:

So we KNOW who is gonna win! :roftl:

I will do it tonight! And as far as the speech - well if worse comes to worse then I will just get him to do it for Alex and she can video it!!! Then YOU know it will get seen!!!!! :naughty:

I hope to see some pics tonight missy:mf_rosetinted:

• 3 months later...
I hope to see some pics tonight missy:mf_rosetinted:

I never could get the video on.... but, will one of these days!!!

AFTER ALL THAT.........

Alysia is doing the contest AGAIN this school year -- he has already started working on his speech.... can you imagine if he wins 2 years in a row? :shocked:

Where the heck am I gonna take him then???? :roftl: