What would you ask Mika?

chickadee

Yes, it's the same kind of thingy you would use to boil eggs or soup.

Saucepan.jpg

That would explain how you could see the bubbles rising. That's not what I use to boil water. I use an electric kettle.

Thanks!:thumb_yello:

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would ask him if he's ever thought its just not worth it. Of course i would die if Mika quit.

That's a good question.

He almost did quit. But then wrote "Grace Kelly" and look where he is now...and if Mika quit music I don't know what I would do. Maybe continue listening to "Life in Cartoon Motion" and his DVD as well as Youtube videos...hehe

I would like to ask Mika how he deals with the problem of female fan infatuation....:wink2:

What you saying???? I hope you are not picking on me again???:mf_rosetinted: I told you I can't help it!

No, Penny(man) Lane, of course!

:roftl: omg that was lame!!! :naughty:

Yes very! (but still better than mine!):roftl:

I would like to ask Mika how he deals with the problem of female fan infatuation....:wink2:

Haha...me too...even though I'm one of those females

This one, have a close look just above his left eyebrow, and I get to post this fab picture too!

The one I would like to kiss:wub2::wink2:

7may8.jpg

I know, I love that photo. There is just something about his gaze, his almost grin, the hair and that stubble (there is just something about him having that but of stubble...)oh...and his lips look a nice colour too...hehe

my heart will get crazy and jump out my body asking him

mika can I hug you?? :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

I can imagine it and it´s so beautiful xD

and I´d do it soo hard jaja

then the question would be... do you want to get married with me? jajaja :roftl:

OK, new question...

Do you ever envisage a day when your family won't be so heavily involved with your career or is this a long-term Penniman family project?

Good one Chick!! I think he would find it really hard to let go of the whole Penniman involvement.

More serious questions now...... :roftl:

Do you have a cleaner??????

How much do you love me???

I think I might say...

Mika...can I be a Lollipop Girl?!? Pretty please!!!

You are amazing lol, i reallllly hope you get to be one!

Mika, if you don't have "that tree where you got your first kiss", where was your first kiss?

Nice:wub2:

Another question.

What's your favourite genre of film? What's your favourite era of film?

OOOH thats a good one, i would love to know that!

I'm not sure if this has been answered

But did you like to sing a lot even before you had lessons?

Why do you hate flying so much? Have you had a particularly bad experience on a plane? After all the travelling you did in 2007, has it gotten any easier?

Oh did he say he hate flying??

Why do you hate flying so much? Have you had a particularly bad experience on a plane? After all the travelling you did in 2007, has it gotten any easier?

I know what you mean. That's just a phobia some people have I guess. As for all the flying in 2007, maybe he had his comfort items...maybe a pillow, music...something like that...

Oh did he say he hate flying??

Yeah he did. Isn't that kind of how "Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)" came out..?