What would you ask Mika?

chickadee

"Please tell me (and make a formal announcement for the world to know) that your name is Michael Holbrook Penniman, and not Mikahil Holbrook Penniman Ismaili"

:bleh::roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know what you mean. That's just a phobia some people have I guess. As for all the flying in 2007, maybe he had his comfort items...maybe a pillow, music...something like that...

Yeah he did. Isn't that kind of how "Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)" came out..?

He always says that he couldnt sleep and was watching this documentary at 3 a.m.. but did he say that he couldnt sleep cause he would be traveling the next day?? maybe..

Oh did he say he hate flying??

Yeah, he's said it in more than one interview when discussing Big Girl. I'll have to have a hunt later and try and find a link for you...

"Please tell me (and make a formal announcement for the world to know) that your name is Michael Holbrook Penniman, and not Mikahil Holbrook Penniman Ismaili"

:bleh::roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I don't get this!! I joined the facebook group (thanks for the invite btw Sariflor) but I get the feeling that I've missed a thread somewhere... (Well, more than one, but this one in particular)

Whose decision was it for you to do singing lessons? Did you beg your Mum or did she think that you had a good voice and could do them or did someone hear you singing and say "Oh, that boy should be trained"?

Yeah he did. Isn't that kind of how "Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)" came out..?

He always says that he couldnt sleep and was watching this documentary at 3 a.m.. but did he say that he couldnt sleep cause he would be traveling the next day?? maybe..

Yeah, he's said it in more than one interview when discussing Big Girl. I'll have to have a hunt later and try and find a link for you...

Got it :biggrin2: thanx :thumb_yello:

I don't get this!! I joined the facebook group (thanks for the invite btw Sariflor) but I get the feeling that I've missed a thread somewhere... (Well, more than one, but this one in particular)

Basically, there have been a few (Spanish) websites recently where his name has appeared mentioned as "Mikahil Holbrook Penniman Ismaili".

Nobody knows where this crazy name came from, although we're quite sure that it's not his true name, and it looks like someone made a mistake somewhere along the lines and then the wrong name has been copied to more sites.......

The "Cupcake" addition was someone from here, Babs or Christine who called him that,so we just added it into the name (and for the FB group dropped his real names Holbrook and Penniman)

Is it clearer now?

It's totally silly and pointless as you can see.Very MFC:roftl:

Is it clearer now?

Haha, I know what you mean...my mom has even started to notice how much time I spend on the MFC and she's like "what do you do on there? he's only one guy..."

Basically, there have been a few (Spanish) websites recently where his name has appeared mentioned as "Mikahil Holbrook Penniman Ismaili".

Nobody knows where this crazy name came from, although we're quite sure that it's not his true name, and it looks like someone made a mistake somewhere along the lines and then the wrong name has been copied to more sites.......

The "Cupcake" addition was someone from here, Babs or Christine who called him that,so we just added it into the name (and for the FB group dropped his real names Holbrook and Penniman)

Is it clearer now?

I knew it would be something like this. Yes, very MFC. I just wondered which thread it had happened in that I've missed, cos I seem to miss all the news and only find out later when someone mentions it in another thread. I so don't qualify for MFC FBI when I can't even keep up with what's going on on our own forum which has a NEWS section! So thanks for the answer.

Haha, I know what you mean...my mom has even started to notice how much time I spend on the MFC and she's like "what do you do on there? he's only one guy..."

This cracked me up. Yep, he is only one guy.... "But what a guy!" (OK, little Never Been Kissed paraphrase there, before you all think I'm totally cheesy!)

The first page of questions has become too long, so this post will be the next grouping of questions.

The List (continued):

-----------------------------------------------

• I know you studied yoga at the Royal College of Music, but were you into it before you went there? Do you ever do any now?

• What do you do to relax?

------------------------------------------------

Chickadee nobody will find the second list on p22, you might need Thread 2:roftl:

Especially now we know he is spying on certain forums!!

He could drop in here to get the material that can be written into his next blog. In a few months time.....:mf_rosetinted:

This cracked me up. Yep, he is only one guy.... "But what a guy!" (OK, little Never Been Kissed paraphrase there, before you all think I'm totally cheesy!)

I know!!! I have to explain myself everytime:roftl:

Chickadee nobody will find the second list on p22, you might need Thread 2:roftl:

Especially now we know he is spying on certain forums!!

He could drop in here to get the material that can be written into his next blog. In a few months time.....:mf_rosetinted:

Good idea BS! Oh, sugar, honey, ice, tea!!!!!! I just saw that he'd written a blog as I was looking in the news section. Bloody typical! I can't believe I didn't see it cos I haven't checked my myspace yet today and it's been up on the forum for over three hours already, but for me this is actually quick on the uptake!!