chickadee

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a few questions -

Do you play exactly the same notes/keys on your piano every time for a song, or do they vary with your mood? (I'm not sure if I'm clear, but I think the trills and flourishes might vary, while the melody stays the same)

What is the first language you spoke?

Why are you never tired and lost in concert? (about Over My Shoulder. It's my favourite part of the song, but never is sung live.)

Who is your favourite Beatle? :mf_rosetinted:

(Or has someone already asked him this and did I just miss it? Cause that wouldn't be the first time I missed something. :naughty:)

Loving this thread btw! :roftl:

Of the many things i would ask -

Is there any symbolism in the set of your shows or in the album artwork?

What do you think of your fans dressing like you?

I know he gets A LOT of gifts from his fans- what does he get the most of and what would he like?

(He might as well say that one and skip the modesty because fans wont stop getting him things lol)

No, in that interview the question was:

Who's your favourite superhero:thumb_yello:

And the favourite songs of himself are: Lollipop (I heard it in the Zoo interview, he loved it cause it was so dirty), but in another interview he said Any Other World, cause there were so many things in it and something with the texture and stuff, or something like that:naughty:

Do you have a link to the one about AOW, cos I've never heard that.

Chickadee, you should edit your first post to keep a running list of these!

(I can abuse my mod powers to help, if you'd like! :wink2:)

Yes please Mana. When I checked this thread last night before bed there were 15 replies and I thought "Hmmm, tomorrow I must ask someone how to put the questions in a list on the front page." Then I got up this morning and there were 75 replies and it's like "Oh, s*@t!! I better get some help in getting them into a list! Cos I've got no idea." Pretty please??:tears:

Chickadee, you go back to the posts you want to copy from and don't MQ them, instead copy them from the page "as is' then go back to the first post and hit edit, and paste them all in. You can edit that first post as often as you want/need.

It is what I do when people join the Mothers Club thread. (edited more than 60 times now!!)

Chickadee, you go back to the posts you want to copy from and don't MQ them, instead copy them from the page "as is' then go back to the first post and hit edit, and paste them all in. You can edit that first post as often as you want/need.

Yes please Mana. When I checked this thread last night before bed there were 15 replies and I thought "Hmmm, tomorrow I must ask someone how to put the questions in a list on the front page." Then I got up this morning and there were 75 replies and it's like "Oh, s*@t!! I better get some help in getting them into a list! Cos I've got no idea." Pretty please??:tears:

Done! Check your first post. If more people suggest things, you can just add their suggestions by doing what Blue Sky described above. :thumb_yello:

No, it's not :naughty:

:mf_rosetinted:

(at the end.. :wink2:)

even if you were wrong bout the superhero thing...:naughty: i still do love the interview...esp the part when he feeds his tamo and it's like akward silence and the lady just looks at him...then he cracks up laughing:roftl: he laugh is so adorable:wub2:

It is what I do when people join the Mothers Club thread. (edited more than 60 times now!!)

Thanks BS. As the person who taught me (with SoA) to MQ all those months ago I trust you... But I think I'll have to re-read these instructions a couple of times first....:naughty:

Done! Check your first post. If more people suggest things, you can just add their suggestions by doing what Blue Sky described above. :thumb_yello:

Thanks Mana. I might post a question in a minute and try and move it myself.

Wow, i must say that after reading through all of them together at the front. We come up with questions faaaar better than any of the d.a interviewers. If he answered those questions in an interview, it would be BY FAR the best one yet. Those are the questions that i'd actually like to know! i hate how the interviewers keep repeating the same questions over and over again when we already know the answer! These on the other hand are amazing!

wow, your questions are great!! I love them all, and ould love to know his answers to them too!

I love the kind of questions that are the most ordinary, because you can learn about his regular life, which is so interesting I think. Like his favourite things, etc.

One that I'd love to know:

Do you have hidden messages/backmasking in any of you songs on LICM?

that is something I'd love to here how he'd answer...

they should have closed the door, ah yes:fisch:

Wow, i must say that after reading through all of them together at the front. We come up with questions faaaar better than any of the d.a interviewers. If he answered those questions in an interview, it would be BY FAR the best one yet. Those are the questions that i'd actually like to know! i hate how the interviewers keep repeating the same questions over and over again when we already know the answer! These on the other hand are amazing!

exactly, when will the interviewers learn!

they repeat the same boring questions too much, and the fans have so much more interesting ones.

With these questions it would be one of the best interviews so far!

And about Over My Shoulder, I always remember, I think it was FmBm who once said it's about doing laundry, you know cold,dry :lmfao:

Mika...

Did you ever have to do chores like your own laundry and dishes? or did your siblings/mom do it all?

Did you walk to school?

What's your fav outfit?

do you have an ipod? what songs/artists are on it?

If you could change anything about yourself what would it be?

hmm i'll think of more later

And about Over My Shoulder, I always remember, I think it was FmBm who once said it's about doing laundry, you know cold,dry :lmfao:

laundry:lmao: I never thought of that:naughty:

Ok, i get the cold and dry, I certainly can picture tired, but lost and drunk?? Maybe that works for others... I don't know...

I've just been watching the carphone wharehouse stuff on youtube (yes, I'm about 5 days behind) and it made me think of another question...

Do you agree to do commercial engagements, or are they part of your contract that you get booked for and have no control over?

Mika...

Did you ever have to do chores like your own laundry and dishes? or did your siblings/mom do it all?

Did you walk to school?

What's your fav outfit?

do you have an ipod? what songs/artists are on it?

If you could change anything about yourself what would it be?

hmm i'll think of more later

I really like your ipod question :thumb_yello:

I really wanna know!

Though, you know the Jo Whiley Live Lounge interview? When he does the 7 song shuffle on that he is looking at his laptop, so I assume that if he has an ipod, those songs are on it.

I've just been watching the carphone wharehouse stuff on youtube (yes, I'm about 5 days behind) and it made me think of another question...

Do you agree to do commercial engagements, or are they part of your contract that you get booked for and have no control over?

oh yeah, good question:thumb_yello:

Oh and is the underwear modelling thing just a rumour, or are you actually considering it?

thats one that I wonder:blink:

ooooo, we like the ipod question. Another to go with that if he does have one is, what color is it. Me, Haley would love it to be lime green. Then me and Mika could be ipod buddies.....:naughty: Megan would say hot pink.:naughty: Mika's probably reading this right now thinking this girl is a freak.:roftl: and you know what, he would be right.:mf_rosetinted:

ooooo, we like the ipod question. Another to go with that if he does have one is, what color is it. Me, Haley would love it to be lime green. Then me and Mika could be ipod buddies.....:naughty: Megan would say hot pink.:naughty: Mika's probably reading this right now thinking this girl is a freak.:roftl: and you know what, he would be right.:mf_rosetinted:

oh yeah the colour of it!:naughty:

I'd hope he'd say blue:blush-anim-cl: :naughty: