chickadee

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What is the first language you spoke?

Just in case it has not been answered yet (I haven't read everything), he said in a German talkshow last year that French was his first language.

someone posted this on a different thread, but I thought I'd repost it here for all of those people like me who've never read it. It's not any of us asking the questions, but there are questions and Mika answers them and some of them may be things you wanted to know. I personally found this hilarious. Enjoy!

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5281

Okay i have one:

What do you think of the "Afterparty" you held for the fans at the end of your tour (28/2/2008)?? Did you like it? Didn't?.. So tell us the story.

Okay i have one:

What do you think of the "Afterparty" you held for the fans at the end of your tour (28/2/2008)?? Did you like it? Didn't?.. So tell us the story.

Ooooh! Good question!

well I know how felt before it and sorta know how he felt after it, but not from him or the post been made here. I tell ya, I'd not ask him that, but that's your question, not mine LMAO :roftl: so you have every right to ask him. :wink2:

I have asked all i wanted to ask him so far, inclusive of my sitm encore request, so I'm quite satisfied at the moment.

all the questions I have left for him, I know he'd not answer anyway.. :naughty: so, I guess I'm ok for now. may come up with smt by july though. :naughty::wink2:

well I know how felt before it and sorta know how he felt after it, but not from him or the post been made here. I tell ya, I'd not ask him that, but that's your question, not mine LMAO :roftl: so you have every right to ask him. :wink2:

I have asked all i wanted to ask him so far, inclusive of my sitm encore request, so I'm quite satisfied at the moment.

all the questions I have left for him, I know he'd not answer anyway.. :naughty: so, I guess I'm ok for now. may come up with smt by july though. :naughty::wink2:

Oh, I reckon there's a whole bunch of things on our question list that he wouldn't answer... Doesn't stop me from thinking the question though. He's said he won't put his life out like a buffet, but I reckon if at some future date, if he answered only a small portion of the things we're curious about, I'd be pretty happy. So why not share with us anyway the things that you think he'd never answer?

Oh, I reckon there's a whole bunch of things on our question list that he wouldn't answer... Doesn't stop me from thinking the question though. He's said he won't put his life out like a buffet, but I reckon if at some future date, if he answered only a small portion of the things we're curious about, I'd be pretty happy. So why not share with us anyway the things that you think he'd never answer?

let's talk about stuck in the middle :mf_rosetinted: is one. and I fear it'd be a no again.. :wink2:

Well.. from what was posted here it sounded horrible, but maybe he didnt feel that bad taking into consideration being unable to move or breathe :naughty::roftl:

let's talk about stuck in the middle :mf_rosetinted: is one. and I fear it'd be a no again.. :wink2:

Well many of us would be with you on that one. And he has every right to refuse. That's his perogative. But surely it's only normal that we're curious about it, particularly since it's the only one that he hasn't even given a half-arsed lie-answer to. I'm gonna stick it on the front page anyway...

Hey sweetie, how ya doing? I laughed when I read some of your questions.... You know which one I mean:wink2::naughty:

Hiya Chick

I don't know what you mean!:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted::boxed:

I just thought of another one..

Who really are Billy Brown and Holy Johnny????

Well many of us would be with you on that one. And he has every right to refuse. That's his perogative. But surely it's only normal that we're curious about it, particularly since it's the only one that he hasn't even given a half-arsed lie-answer to. I'm gonna stick it on the front page anyway...

yeah, thats one I think we're all a bit curious about, but I like it being a bit of a mystery too. :naughty:

Hiya Chick

I don't know what you mean!:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted::boxed:

I just thought of another one..

Who really are Billy Brown and Holy Johnny????

Yes... Although I'm more interested in hearing about HJ than BB. Hey, did you read the Q&A in the thread I linked?

Yes... Although I'm more interested in hearing about HJ than BB. Hey, did you read the Q&A in the thread I linked?

I would too, but do we really know the full story about "my friend Billy"?

Yes I read them this morning, he's so damn cute isn't he??:wub2:

I would too, but do we really know the full story about "my friend Billy"?

Yes I read them this morning, he's so damn cute isn't he??:wub2:

I'm not convinced that Billy Brown is actually a friend of his. I heard somewhere that he got the story from a newspaper article and i've never been able to shake that out of my head.