What would you ask Mika?

chickadee

I'm not convinced that Billy Brown is actually a friend of his. I heard somewhere that he got the story from a newspaper article and i've never been able to shake that out of my head.

I don't believe its a friend either, probably someone he made up or maybe not, only Mika can answer that one!

Don't you mean shake the water out of every nook...........?

I thought of another one, although I don't think he would answer it...

Do you have a single bed, double bed or something bigger???

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ooh, just thought, I want to know what makes him laugh more than anything...

though I think thats a really hard question, and I don't know how anyone could answer it really:naughty:

Good one:thumb_yello: But yes hard to answer, maybe it would be reading all our questions!!!:roftl:

It's got to be at least a double..he's a big guy!! I bet his feet hang off the end anyway...:naughty:

Yes thats true, perhaps he has his bed custom made like his boxers, something different, not a bog standard bed from Ikea!:naughty:

Yes thats true, perhaps he has his bed custom made like his boxers, something different, not a bog standard bed from Ikea!:naughty:

:naughty:It's got to be something Mika-ish..I imagine his bed is a bit like a toy theatre or something, something a bit theatrical, a bit like a 'princess bed' with drapes and things only a bit more masculine...:roftl:that sounds daft but I know what I mean in my head!!

Well.. from what was posted here it sounded horrible, but maybe he didnt feel that bad taking into consideration being unable to move or breathe :naughty::roftl:

it's not what I meant, I more meant about the whole aftreparty concept.

o.c. he didn't appreciate being mobbed. I'm not commenting what has been posted here over the party, posted once in the thread and had enough of it.

i know how I feel about it and what I got to experience directly and afterwards with the people related to it, and that's enough for me. :wink2:

I understand though people who was not there may be curious about it.

Well many of us would be with you on that one. And he has every right to refuse. That's his perogative. But surely it's only normal that we're curious about it, particularly since it's the only one that he hasn't even given a half-arsed lie-answer to. I'm gonna stick it on the front page anyway...

oh, i didn't notice there was a poll of questions to submit to him. I just read the post title and replied with my own quote.

thx for including the sitm one, I know I'm not the only lonely one who want to ask him this. :naughty: and yep, you can bet your head he won't answre it . unless there are some changes in the plan.. :fisch:

Actually, that reminded me of another one I thought of

Do you still look at MFC???

I bet he does, I think he likes to read what we say about him.....

oh yeah good one!

I wonder:blink:

well if I was him I'd be curious, but also a bit terrifed, we are all crazy!!:insane:

:naughty:It's go to be something Mika-ish..I imagine his bed is a bit like a toy theatre or something, something a bit theatrical, a bit like a 'princess bed' with drapes and things only a bit more masculine...:roftl:that sounds daft but I know what I mean in my head!!

Yes I can def see him having a bed like that, I would really like to see that!!:wink2:

But sadly never will.............:shocked:

oh yeah good one!

I wonder:blink:

well if I was him I'd be curious, but also a bit terrifed, we are all crazy!!:insane:

I would hate him to ever read anything I have written!! :roftl:

I think as he has been here before, and he knows what it's like, he would be curious.

Yes I can def see him having a bed like that, I would really like to see that!!:wink2:

But sadly never will.............:shocked:

:roftl: It's a sad thought indeed...!!

We must deal with it though:mf_rosetinted:

it's not what I meant, I more meant about the whole aftreparty concept.

o.c. he didn't appreciate being mobbed. I'm not commenting what has been posted here over the party, posted once in the thread and had enough of it.

i know how I feel about it and what I got to experience directly and afterwards with the people related to it, and that's enough for me. :wink2:

I understand though people who was not there may be curious about it.

Ya got your point:wink2:

I think as he has been here before, and he knows what it's like, he would be curious.

me too:blush-anim-cl:

but honestly I'd be embarrassed for everyone here! We are all pretty bad:lmao:

poor Mika, we must be really annoying sometimes!...:eek:

I'd like to know...

Why don't you never play live "Erase"? Is it too sad for you?

I mean... you've played all of your songs and even some covers, but never "Erase". I love that song! :wub2:

oh yeah, good question:thumb_yello: I like it too, its not as Mikaish as some if his songs, but its still a great song...

and welcome to the MFC:):)

I think it must still be very tempting for Mika to come here for a peek...but also very alarming these days..or a big ego trip, or both, or more likely still he just doesn't bother...but who knows.

ewok - in your siggy, the right hand side moving .gif thing, what is Mika singing?? It is bugging me, I can't work it out!

I think it must still be very tempting for Mika to come here for a peek...but also very alarming these days..or a big ego trip, or both, or more likely still he just doesn't bother...but who knows.

ewok - in your siggy, the right hand side moving .gif thing, what is Mika singing?? It is bugging me, I can't work it out!

I think it may be Grace Kelly, but I'm not sure, I have this other one from the same show which is GK, but I really don't know, it could be something else.:boxed:

12apr14ani.gif

I think it may be Grace Kelly, but I'm not sure, I have this other one from the same show which is GK, but I really don't know, it could be something else.:boxed:

12apr14ani.gif

He's singing Grace Kelly :thumb_yello: it's from TARATATA show,when he was in France :wink2: