What would you ask Mika?

chickadee

hmm my mika question is about his curls!

so.... MIKA, are youre curls natural? if not how do you get them so curly, do you use curling iron every day ? :cool:

I don't think his hair is as naturally curly as it appears. If I am not mistaken, I do believe he does use a curling iron...

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't think his hair is as naturally curly as it appears. If I am not mistaken, I do believe he does use a curling iron...

yeah he does:naughty: It was in a picture once. I'd say his hair is just wavy, and he curls it to enhace it...:wub2:

yeah he does:naughty: It was in a picture once. I'd say his hair is just wavy, and he curls it to enhace it...:wub2:

Hehe...yes. I saw a photo once where he was putting his hand up to block his face from the camera while someone was curling his hair...haha

i've been wondering recently...

Why does Mika keep laughing in his cover Hips don't lie?

is there a vid to it cuz i would love to know why he constantly laughs throughout!

Oh yeah! It's from a radio interview, hold on I'll go find it:wink2:

ooh thanx!:thumb_yello: I just hope this downloads for me..

btw, has the interview where Mika sings Hips don't lie on radio gone from Youtube? I can't find it..:blink:

Probably. Everything on YouTube has been disappearing.

Tea bags.....never!

(Only for emergency situations like trips to foreign countries.)

Tea leaves makes the best tea!

Boil the water until you see small bubbles, called fish eyes, then quickly take it away from the heat and pour it over the tea leaves.

After 2-5 minutes, depending on what kind of tea brand you got, separate the tea leaves from the water, use a strainer. If you leave the tea leaves in there for to long the tea becomes bitter and over caffeinated!

Okay, so when I said to steep tea for 5 minutes to decaffeinate it, I meant steep for 30 seconds.

Anyways yeah, I have used loose-leaf tea before, and it is a lot better. But in my house, we mostly have tea bags. It's not ideal, but *shrugs*. I work in a bookstore, which is connected to a cafe, and in the cafe they use mostly loose-leaf tea. They put it in a french press to steep, so you can control when you want to separate your tea leaves from the water.

I knew you weren't supposed to over-boil your water, but now I know exactly what to look for. Thanks, sienna!

Haha, I have no idea what he means about temp affecting the caffeine amount, but I do know that if you don't like caffeinated tea, just steep the teabag in hot water for 5 minutes, then take the teabag out, dump out the water, and fill your cup with fresh hot water. The caffeine steeps into the water in the first 5 minutes, so when you put the teabag in the second cup of water, it'll be decaf. :thumb_yello:

Interesting. Didn't know this.

Hehe...yes. I saw a photo once where he was putting his hand up to block his face from the camera while someone was curling his hair...haha

I NEED to see this pic!! Does anyone have a link please?

Okay, so when I said to steep tea for 5 minutes to decaffeinate it, I meant steep for 30 seconds.

Anyways yeah, I have used loose-leaf tea before, and it is a lot better. But in my house, we mostly have tea bags. It's not ideal, but *shrugs*. I work in a bookstore, which is connected to a cafe, and in the cafe they use mostly loose-leaf tea. They put it in a french press to steep, so you can control when you want to separate your tea leaves from the water.

I knew you weren't supposed to over-boil your water, but now I know exactly what to look for. Thanks, sienna!

What's a french press?

It's in this interview, I think..

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7h3buf

I'll have to try again later, cos the free service is all busy at present...

Nine Inch Nails Goes Indie For Touring Too

by Paul Cashmere - May 5 2008

Trent Reznor hasn't only made his music independent, his tours are that way now too.

Reznor is his own ticket master for the upcoming North American tour. Tickets can be purchased for all show directly from the NIN website.

"Our goal is to put the best tickets in the hands of the fans and not in the hands of scalpers and/or brokers", he said in a statement.

Mika..what about selling on one of your secure official site personalized tickets for us ony?

I can't believe I missed a lot of your gigs in France because the tickets were "misteriously" sold out the same day they appeared online...not mentioning the problems with some tix selling sites:thumbdown:

I think this is a great idea!

Well I’ll by happy to tell you about tea making, I’m the worst tea freak there is!:blush-anim-cl:

No, no, no!

Please someone cover my eyes!:roftl:

Tea bags.....never!

(Only for emergency situations like trips to foreign countries.)

Tea leaves makes the best tea!

Boil the water until you see small bubbles, called fish eyes, then quickly take it away from the heat and pour it over the tea leaves.

If you boil the water too long the oxygen disappears and the water doesn’t pick up the good flavours from the leaves. You can see that the leaves are sinking too fast in the water!

After 2-5 minutes, depending on what kind of tea brand you got, separate the tea leaves from the water, use a strainer. If you leave the tea leaves in there for to long the tea becomes bitter and over caffeinated!

Anything else?:wink2:

At your service around the clock for answering tea questions!:roftl:

Too complicated for me! I think I'll just stick to teabags. I've gone lemon chiffon there so as not to offend your eyes Sienna!:roftl:

Just a question, are you peering into the top of the teapot to see these leaves sinking or do you make tea in something clear sided like a coffee plunger?