Did U Know This About Mika?

Daniella92

1 of all SORRY IF THIS THREAD ALLREADY EXIST.......

:harp:-I found somewhere(i really can't remember the name of the site) that MIKA's real(i mean full) name is MICHAEL HOLBROOK PENNIMAN.Did u know that??(I SAY THIS BCS EVERYONE CALLS HIM JUST MICA PENNIMAN:wink2:)

-I read in one interview(i think that smn of u put it,i think keti:)) that he said:"I surround myself with my family and my oldest friends. I don't let new people in"-and i'm very sad bcs of that...u??

-I found on one site that MIKA SAID THIS:“A dance with the devil?” says Mika of the friendship. “No, I think that if I do something stupid and I go out and make an ass of myself, he will write about it just as viciously as he would about anybody else. He’s been a huge supporter of mine, and I’m not as famous as the other people he writes about. I’m not Sharon Stone; I’m not Cameron Diaz. But if I did stupid things and tumbled out of a nightclub with crap around my nose, you can be ****ing sure that he’ll put it out there and he’ll go, ‘What a ****head. Look at Mika. He’s made a complete dick of himself.’ I wouldn’t do that anyway—I’m not into that kind of ****.”...I JUST COULDN'T BELIVE WHEN I SAW THAT....NO,HE JUST COULDN'T SAY SO MUCH 'UGLY' WORDS IN ONE SEC....!:(

AND I HAVE ONE MORE QUESTION 4 U GUYES:

-You were shocked when u saw or hear.....(what)..............about or from MIKA...?

I'll start:)

-I was shocked when i saw a picture where hi's kissing with his 'big girl'!

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5167&stc=1&d=1209567284

Mika 2007 Glastonbury Festival day 3 Somerset,England.jpg

and here IS ONE 'NORMAL' PICS F MIKA....LOOK...:) ISN'T HE SWEEEEEEEEEEET??????

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5168&stc=1&d=1209567403

q_awards_81_wenn5028667.jpg

EVERYBODY'S GONNA LOVE TODAY!:wub2:

post-10198-142983676021_thumb.jpg

post-10198-14298367627_thumb.jpg

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

-I found somewhere(i really can't remember the name of the site) that MIKA's real(i mean full) name is MICHAEL HOLBROOK PENNIMAN.Did u know that??

-I read in one interview(i think that smn of u put it,i think keti:)) that he said:"I surround myself with my family and my oldest friends. I don't let new people in"-and i'm very sad bcs of that...u??

-I found on one site that MIKA SAID THIS:“A dance with the devil?” says Mika of the friendship. “No, I think that if I do something stupid and I go out and make an ass of myself, he will write about it just as viciously as he would about anybody else. He’s been a huge supporter of mine, and I’m not as famous as the other people he writes about. I’m not Sharon Stone; I’m not Cameron Diaz. But if I did stupid things and tumbled out of a nightclub with crap around my nose, you can be ****ing sure that he’ll put it out there and he’ll go, ‘What a ****head. Look at Mika. He’s made a complete dick of himself.’ I wouldn’t do that anyway—I’m not into that kind of ****.”...I JUST COULDN'T BELIVE WHEN I SAW THAT....NO,HE JUST COULDN'T SAY SO MUCH 'UGLY' WORDS IN ONE SEC....!:(

AND I HAVE ONE MORE QUESTION 4 U GUYES:

-You were shocked when u saw or hear.....(what)..............about or from MIKA...?

I'll start:)

-I was shocked when i saw a picture where hi's kissing with his 'big girl'!

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5167&stc=1&d=1209567284

Mika 2007 Glastonbury Festival day 3 Somerset,England.jpg

and here IS ONE 'NORMAL' PICS F MIKA....LOOK...:) ISN'T HE SWEEEEEEEEEEET??????

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5168&stc=1&d=1209567403

q_awards_81_wenn5028667.jpg

EVERYBODY'S GONNA LOVE TODAY!:wub2:

Hello Daniella92 !!! Here is the link to FAQ about Mika ... including his real name etc. etc. ....... http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13389

I hope this answers many questions for you !:thumb_yello:

In regards to things Mika 'may' have said in interviews .... well, I dunno if he said exactly those things ...... however, he says many things in interviews & is also often mis-reported so ..... if it is just 'hearsay' .... I wouldn't worry too much about that .... :thumb_yello:

You're ****ing right, it's ****ing disgusting how much he ****ing swears!

I know! ****ing damn right it is, it's a ****ing disgrace, and such a ****ing ****ty example to the young!

Really, the ****er should be more ****ing careful with his mouth...:naughty::roftl:

:

:

Mika is 25 nearly and he talks like a lot of persons with same age.

I'm 25 too and I says sometimes a really.... really long and vulgar sentence.

But as we say Errare humanum est :wink2:

Is it? Does that mean you're saying that Mika ****s on a regular basis? :naughty:

Well, I have no idea how often he ****s or if he ****s at all, but he certainly can swear and from what I have seen, does it often! :thumb_yello: But possibly only when he's trying to show off and be a bit street.

yes, I think too that nearly everybody knows about his real name...

and when I saw the picture of him, kissing a big girl I was at first a little bit shocked:blush-anim-cl: I admitted it:shocked:but than I realized that it was only a show:naughty:

I'm certain he never said those things, is a virgin, and gives his seat to old ladies on the tube. Really, I read it in an interview, and you can see it in his eyes. He would never say a bad word. I would leave MFC forever if he did.

I'm certain he never said those things, is a virgin, and gives his seat to old ladies on the tube. Really, I read it in an interview, and you can see it in his eyes. He would never say a bad word. I would leave MFC forever if he did.

Yeah! You're right!

I'm off now, then, I won't be back. :naughty:

not that its any of my business, or any of our business, but i doubt hes a virgin.

cough cough 24 and sexy cough cough:blink:

I don't think he's sexy personally. And he might not have met the right person yet. Everybody doesn't just shag at the drop of a hat. I think he belongs to that group that save themselves for marriage, they wear a special ring, haven't you seen that ring on Mika's finger? I would swear they are the same!

And you never see him with a partner do you? He is saving himself.

Awwww... I just saw that the person who started this thread is only 15, and now I feel a bit mean for being so cheeky. Sorry Daniella!

Feel mean? Feel mean? I am mean!

I will probably recover tomorrow. Maybe.:mf_rosetinted:

Anyway Daniella has opened this new thread which we are all participating in and I am quite enjoying, so I thank her for that!

I saw the big girl kiss for real, as I was at Glastonbury, at the front!

That interview was the one where Mika was talking about Perez, how he is not under any illusion that Perez would treat him like any other celeb if he misbehaved.

As sweet as he is, Mika is just like any other guy his age, and there's nothing wrong with that. How he lives his life is up to him.

I seem to recall the live footage of the kiss showed it was a micro-second, not some smackaroomy long drawn out passionate personal I love you kiss.

Suddenly you realise it only looks like that because of the amount of time you spend gazing at it ... and maybe wishing it was you!!:roftl: