Revelation of the week: Mika is NOT a Lebanese Brit

Petra

This here is probably not really interesting but in these times right now (without a tour, without either EP or new album) I'll post it anyway.

I don't know how or why but there is hardly anything more useless in the world than looking through German magazines to find "useful" articles (or articles at all) about British artists (not only Mika but also The Kooks for example). There are -of course- articles about Amy Winehouse but these usually don't deal with her music.

British artists don't make it to German magazines but they make it, after all, to sampler CDs from teen magazines (WHY there is NEVER an article about them then I do not know :blink:). This time, it's Lollipop (:wub2:) that made it to the Bravo Hits 61 and there was the probably oldest photo ever with a few sentences that reveal the entire truth about Mika's origin :shocked:.

"He stands for merry songs and crazy songtexts. However, it seems that not everybody likes the cute Swede: Mika (24) recently received death threats! But this is no reason to hide for the singer - it's quite the contrary: he strikes back with his crazy hit "Lollipop"."

swede.jpg

:doh:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"He stands for merry songs and crazy songtexts. However, it seems that not everybody likes the cute Swede: Mika (24) recently received death threats! But this is no reason to hide for the singer - it's quite the contrary: he strikes back with his crazy hit "Lollipop"."

:shocked::blink::boxed::naughty:

I thought he was from Finland? :blink::shocked:

Oh, lilla Mika, så trevligt att du är från Sverige!:wub2::naughty:

Don't understand a word (well, one word I do understand :wub2:) but somehow this makes me want to watch those 'Vi på Saltkråkan' movies :wub2:

Don't understand a word (well, one word I do understand :wub2:) but somehow this makes me want to watch those 'Vi på Saltkråkan' movies :wub2:

Oh, I just said it was nice to know that he is from Sweden!:naughty:

The Saltkråkan movies are great!:thumb_yello:

But my favourites are of course Madicken!:wub2:

ahah we are far from conquering the world!:naughty:

another signal of how Mika's advertising works well:mf_rosetinted:

In Italy some think Mika's a Jewish girl btw:shocked:

Yeah. How dumb are they? How many times didn't he tell he was born in Lebanon etc.:boxed:A little bit of research people!:sneaky2:

A Jewish girl?:shocked::lmao: