Missing Mika so much :'(

I have been looking at our gig pix and video clips etc all night, it's after 3.30 am and I have depressed myself cos I am missing Mika so much :crybaby:what's worse is I have no mika gigs planned to look forward to as they are thin on the ground for the foreseeable future.

*sniff sniff* :crybaby: think I better go to bed and try to sleep my Mika depressed drought off.:crybaby:

:crybaby:

:crybaby:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw sorry Sparkly. I actually find the videos help a lot and I haven't felt any Mika depression since February.

I know the Aussies (and others who haven't seen Mika) don't want to hear about how the videos are the next best thing, but since I've been to these gigs and have HQ videos, it's true for me. It all comes flooding back when I watch the clips and I can get my fix.

I also know I'm probably not going to see a gig for another year so I've just come to terms with it for the time being.

Aw sorry Sparkly. I actually find the videos help a lot and I haven't felt any Mika depression since February.

I know the Aussies (and others who haven't seen Mika) don't want to hear about how the videos are the next best thing, but since I've been to these gigs and have HQ videos, it's true for me. It all comes flooding back when I watch the clips and I can get my fix.

I also know I'm probably not going to see a gig for another year so I've just come to terms with it for the time being.

Same here...and that is true for all of my favorite bands. :boxed:

I know how you feel sparkles :tears:

I've been doing the same... reminiscing and looking at listening to old interviews :tears:

But, he'll be back sooner or later, with more amazing, magnificent, fantastic material, and we'll be so happy and excited and we'll look back on how stupid we were to be sad that he's relaxing and writing new stuff *hug*

We just have to stick together as a fan club and pull through the emptiness!!

:flowers2:

Well, maybe if the boy gets his a** in gear and does that Royal Albert Hall gig soon, we'll manage ok until he's ready to start touring again...:naughty:

Maybe we should seriously consider the petition idea, and give it to him at the Amsterdam gig:thumb_yello: Worked for Wendo!!:roftl:

I have been looking at our gig pix and video clips etc all night, it's after 3.30 am and I have depressed myself cos I am missing Mika so much what's worse is I have no mika gigs planned to look forward to as they are thin on the ground for the foreseeable future.

*sniff sniff* :crybaby: think I better go to bed and try to sleep my Mika depressed drought off.

I hope you are feeling better after sleep!

I don't even now how you feel, cos I've never seen him :thumbdown: ,but sometimes after waching videos and pics, of other people,obviously, I feel even worse because I get some idea of what I'm missing...sometimes I think it was better before, when I was just listening his cd, and wasn't waching million videos at yt, and didn't know about MFC...:mf_rosetinted:

But that's just sometimes, rest of the time I'm so grateful for MFC :wub2:

Well,you'll see him again eventualy! And it's probably going to be before I see him for the first time.

(you see,it can be worse!) :naughty::boxed:

aaaah,my neighbours are playing Relax soo loud, at the moment! And it's past 10 pm. They are so rude! (and I don't mind at all):wub2:

Well, maybe if the boy gets his a** in gear and does that Royal Albert Hall gig soon, we'll manage ok until he's ready to start touring again...:naughty:

Maybe we should seriously consider the petition idea, and give it to him at the Amsterdam gig:thumb_yello: Worked for Wendo!!:roftl:

Sounds like a great idea!:thumb_yello:

Let's dooo it!:punk:

Life is full of missed opportunities; we can't just let this be one of them!

Aww thanks guys for the support, I knkow a lot of you feel the same way too, and I know he can't tour 24/7 it's just odd missing someone like that, who really is just a guy who doesn't really now me but I know I'm in good company here on MFC.

i wasn't having a winge or anything really, just felt a bit melancholic.

I know, I think we all get that a little every now and again, but it is definitly harder for some people who may not have even got one gig yet!

I remember last year I wanted to go so badly I said I'd eat my hand(yeah literally) but I persisted and went to my first (and Mika's last gig of the tour) on the 28th of Februauy. and it meant so much after all the waiting, so even though you could be waiting for ages, it'll be ten times better if you didn't see him in ages, or at all!:punk:

don't be sad, he'll be back eventually:thumb_yello:

Aww thanks guys for the support, I knkow a lot of you feel the same way too, and I know he can't tour 24/7 it's just odd missing someone like that, who really is just a guy who doesn't really now me but I know I'm in good company here on MFC.

That's the best thing about MFC - people who "get it" even when "it" is irrational longing for some pop star who barely knows you exist. :blush-anim-cl:

Only eight more weeks until he starts doing those summer dates - at least we can live vicariously through our fellow MFCers who get to go to those dates! :punk:

AW don't worry hun. We're all in this together :huglove:

I have never seen him live, nor do i think i would, but I feel the same too.

I was now on youtube looking at some old interviews and gigs and i got all teary eyed :tears: