Mika's favourite colour

keti

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I noticed that too...he wears white a lot - white trousers;white shirts...

I think he likes silver and gold,he often wears those sneakers you mentioned and a lot of jeverly as well...and he has those white pants with silver stripes:bleh:

Mika said himself that he likes bright colours! :biggrin2: so it's probably purple then...

Yes...very true.

Have you noticed that Mika is the only man who looks incredible in every single colour??!(well,at least I think he is the only man who looks so gorgeous in bright colours,I haven't seen any other guy so far) I mean,most of the men wear black,grey,blue,white,maybe red...and when they put something pink or purple on themselves they don't look very attractive...and look at Mika - he looks divine in pink or orange or purple and so on.It's pretty amazing, isn't it?:biggrin2:

I know. Some guys put on something you are like "uuggh...take that off" Unlike with Mika who looks fantastic in everything:naughty:

silver sneakers with black stripes? I've got them on a poster.. with the rest of Mika in it :naughty: I really like them!

Haha...nice. Those sneakers are so AWESOME!!!

Yes he's my neighbour and BFF, we have no secrets for each other:mf_rosetinted:

So,when's the time for tea? You can invite MFC members to drink with the two of you as well :mf_rosetinted: