• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know this is wierd and not very relevant...but I must ask this question....I thought about dismissing it but it kept bothering me...very unusual.......is Mika's dad a millionaire? Coz I read it somewhere and was kinda shocked...because I remember Mika saying somewhere that his family stuggled in London blah blah blah...and that he didn't have enough funds for something.....can it be true? sorry if my question put you off...I know it's a horrid question to ask...but I'm just really curious to get the facts right...and it's been bothering me all day.....

I know this is wierd and not very relevant...but I must ask this question....I thought about dismissing it but it kept bothering me...very unusual.......is Mika's dad a millionaire? Coz I read it somewhere and was kinda shocked...because I remember Mika saying somewhere that his family stuggled in London blah blah blah...and that he didn't have enough funds for something.....can it be true? sorry if my question put you off...I know it's a horrid question to ask...but I'm just really curious to get the facts right...and it's been bothering me all day.....

Mika said that in Paris, they had money, and were at times rich, and at others, not so much, and when his dad was kidnapped they lost it all.. not sure about when they moved to London though.. and don't know if he was a "millionaire".. but that's what I've heard Mika say.. :naughty:

Mika said that in Paris, they had money, and were at times rich, and at others, not so much, and when his dad was kidnapped they lost it all.. not sure about when they moved to London though.. and don't know if he was a "millionaire".. but that's what I've heard Mika say.. :naughty:

well, this is where I read it:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2007/01/29/mika-teenage-prodigy-of-the-royal-opera-115875-18545057/

:shocked:

and I think the Mirror's quite reliable...

Hey Everybody :D

I have two questions for u!! PLEASEEE :D

#1: Do any of you know where to find interviews of Mika in Lebanon (his concert was on June 24,2010)?

#2: Do any of you know where i can watch the whole video of Mika in an interview called "Tout le Monde en Parle"? (You can only find a part of it on Youtube)

Thank you so much for helping! I honestly really appreciate it!! You guys are GOLDEN!!!

Hey Everybody :D

I have two questions for u!! PLEASEEE :D

#1: Do any of you know where to find interviews of Mika in Lebanon (his concert was on June 24,2010)?

#2: Do any of you know where i can watch the whole video of Mika in an interview called "Tout le Monde en Parle"? (You can only find a part of it on Youtube)

Thank you so much for helping! I honestly really appreciate it!! You guys are GOLDEN!!!

There are interviews in this thread: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23914

Hmmmmm no idea .. looks very interesting :biggrin2:

The MFC will know for sure

This pic is on Luke Juby´s myspace, it must be taken during the Dodgy tour somewhere in France.

i'm looking for that video interview of mika at bestival, wearing the space suit where he reads out the question "do you come in space?" and he goes into fits of giggles and the camera man says that it's actually "do you come in peace?"

i need it tonight! please help...? :)

thx for posting the korea pic guys! appreciate it.

i love this pic. he looks like a happy kid opening his xmas presents! heheee.

750137.jpg

yes... he got loads from fans also

227.jpg

in this year I gathered fans presents and sent them all to the backstage too :biggrin2: