I think the whole flag hasn't been posted yet. :blink:

I've got parts of it.

NYCflag.jpg

milanflag.jpg

?? can someone please explain what the MFC flag is please??:blush-anim-cl: sorry, i'm having a slow to catch on day today :biggrin2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

?? can someone please explain what the MFC flag is please??:blush-anim-cl: sorry, i'm having a slow to catch on day today :biggrin2:

Rose makes the flag. The flag is taken to the venue for M and all the MFCers to sign. If John doesn't steal the flag ( :teehee: ), the flag follows the tour and then goes back to its owner in the UK. :biggrin2:

Rose makes the flag. The flag is taken to the venue for M and all the MFCers to sign. If John doesn't steal the flag ( :teehee: ), the flag follows the tour and then goes back to its owner in the UK. :biggrin2:

ahhh cool, thanks :blush-anim-cl:

Hello!!

I'm looking for some help with photoshop. I'm making my sister a painting, and I wanted to use a picture of her and her boyfriend. I have a picture of them, and I wanted to have the figure of the two of them be just a silhouette --->341people_silhouette_font.png

This is the picture of them:

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z103/pointlesslydelicious/natandchad.jpg

So the figure of them would be black, a shadow.

So yeah, if anyone knows how, I would really appreciate it! If not, I'll try somethin' else out, no worries :wink2:

i was just wondering if there was a video for this picture??

it's a cool picture but a video would be cooler :biggrin2: thanks either way :blush-anim-cl:

japan.jpg

I've viewed a LOT of MIKA videos, but never seen one that includes this image.

BUT, this one was shot about the same time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8ByonA33j0

Also, there is THIS:

miko.jpg

mika596eb0fc0.jpg

46a.jpg

Edited by A. Clay

Hey, guys!

I am looking for that video taken from a TV report of Mika in Beirut from last year...I had somewhere, I cannot seem to find it anymore.

Could you please help me if you know a link?:blush-anim-cl::teehee:

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

Hey, guys!

I am looking for that video taken from a TV report of Mika in Beirut from last year...I had somewhere, I cannot seem to find it anymore.

Could you please help me if you know a link?:blush-anim-cl::teehee:

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

28_tb_mika_02_epa_5.jpg

340x.jpg

CONCERT:

610x.jpg

Edited by A. Clay

I am looking for a picture of a really early,young Mika...I guess from even before we knew about him. I think he was in a studio and he had pretty long hair. If anyone knows what I am talking about please help!:biggrin2: And I am also looking for that black and white photoshoot where he was wearing eyeliner. That one of him on the piano and so...

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

Edited by B!anka

I am looking for a picture of a really early,young Mika...I guess from even before we knew about him. I think he was in a studio and he had pretty long hair. If anyone knows what I am talking about please help!:biggrin2: And I am also looking for that black and white photoshoot where he was wearing eyeliner. That one of him on the piano and so...

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

mika5_jpg.jpg

4543rfgjpg2.jpg

THESE ARE EARLY--

earlyinterview3.jpg

earlyinterview1.jpg

Edited by A. Clay