-le sigh- I haven't posted here in forever...onto finding stuff..

Been looking on the internet for the past forever for the Dodgy Holiday EP. Anyone know hwere I can buy it? (Psst. I'm in the US so...<_<). I'm really only looking for the "My Interpretation" acoustic.

Also, a place to buy the Japanese editoin of Life in Cartoon Motion that won't drain my bank account? (okay, I'm a fickle bitch, but I don't have a lot of money to play with).

Thanks for any help I get. :)

I can't help you with the DH EP, or with the Japanese LICM.

But, I know where to find My interpetation acoustic! :boing: It's on the Love Today single. And luckidy enough, I have that single. I can put it from the single on my computer, in .ogg I can convert it to mp3 then, of you want, or you can do it yourself with http://www.zamzar.com

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it'd be really appreciated if you could post it in mp3 please. Thank you so much. I can't buy the Love Today single with that track in the US...I've looked, digitally and in hard copy. Couldn't find it even on amazon! It's frustrating. So, thank you. Sincerely, thank you.

it'd be really appreciated if you could post it in mp3 please. Thank you so much. I can't buy the Love Today single with that track in the US...I've looked, digitally and in hard copy. Couldn't find it even on amazon! It's frustrating. So, thank you. Sincerely, thank you.

Okay. :biggrin2: I think it's gonna take a while, because that site is slow converting stuff.. But I will try to get it done as soon as possible. :thumb_yello:

*Edit: Oh sorry.. :doh: I can't believe I'm being so stupid. Its Stuck In The Middle, not My Interpretation. :doh: Sorry.. :blush-anim-cl:

Edited by Shikutukumimika

Hey - I'm seeking for the german-interview at "N-joy", think it was two or three days ago. Could someone help me with this?

Would be very happy and - thanks a lot! :flowers2:

You can find it (and the other German interviews) here

Trying to be ordinary, was it me who was the fool?

You thought you found a man you wanted, 'till you turned him into something new.

But even if our minds are broken .... (he already had that part I think).

Something like that?

@mari62: Thank your Marina!! This is exactly what I'm looking for. Don't know why it isn't on the front page of the german-interview-thread?? however - du bist ein schatz, danke :cheerful_h4h:
Bitte sehr :cheerful_h4h:

first post hasn't been updated

You thought you found a man you wanted, 'till you turned him into something new.

Something like that?

ohhhhhhhhhh thank you Bienie :wub2:

Something like that?

I think that part is 'wasn't the wisest thing to do' ?

I'm looking for that pic of Mika where he's wearing a bright pink suit, with blue shoes and one leg is propped up on the wall. Anyone? :)

*rubs invisible beard in ponderation*

HA HA! I have found it!

Voila :biggrin2:http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7434&highlight=fashion+rocks+magazine

Sowwy, its not that great quality :bleh: