New pics!!!

Isa

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stella & Mika together are :wub2:

Blue´s were heart-shaped...And i can´t help being mean sometimes. Poor Perez. I love him :naughty:

what's perez got to do with it..? did I miss smt..? :blink:

that stubble reminds me of the last brixton gig (afternoon): ah, the memories.. :wub2: still prefer him clean shaved though, sorry luv... :blush-anim-cl:

i agree: LA trip may ring the bell of recording studios.. I surely hope the album is progressing all right and we'll have it out asap! :punk:

Avoca, thank you, can't seem to get Getty Images on here, so it's great to see the pics.

Firstly, and as anyone who already knows me will verify, that stubble on Mika is HOT!

Loving the t shirt, random or what?

Good to see his mum there having a good time too.

Am I the only one who likes his jacket?

Caz before you say anything, I have been on the script thread the last 2 nights, so I'm due some time out, and this is Mika with STUBBLE!LOL!

Avoca, thank you, can't seem to get Getty Images on here, so it's great to see the pics.

Firstly, and as anyone who already knows me will verify, that stubble on Mika is HOT!

Loving the t shirt, random or what?

Good to see his mum there having a good time too.

Am I the only one who likes his jacket?

Caz before you say anything, I have been on the script thread the last 2 nights, so I'm due some time out, and this is Mika with STUBBLE!LOL!

LMAO you are, rose. I don't seem to have a thing for that jacket, I'm afraid.. :naughty: still, I love the man, stubble or not. :bleh: doesn't the stubble ring a bell (brixton *coughs* 28th *coughs more* afternoon..? :blush-anim-cl::wub2:)

thanx for posting these!!

really cute but he kinda looks bored in them...(it seemed like a really boring party to begin with:naughty:)

nooo he is not bored, just acting cool:naughty:

and he is doing it well:wub2:

Hi girls and guys!!! I just found this pics on gettyimages from yesterday. They´re from something of Stella McCartney.

Enjoy them!!!

http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.aspx?contractUrl=1&language=es-ES&family=editorial&ep=3&p=mika&src=standard#

GOOD FOR YOU:

Do you see Mika's MUM?

Do you like Mika's wiskers?

THANX for Posting!

Thanks for Posting!!

Don't you think he looks a little sad.. where's your beautiful smile Mika??

Still Gorgeous Pics Though!!

I agree: Mika does not look all that happy or relaxed or something . . .

Got back home just now, turned on the pc and found a nice suprise here.

Love his scruffy look, the tshirt is awesome, the whole look is great.:wub2:

Great to see his mum there, her jewelry are beautiful.:thumb_yello:

Thanks Avoca & everyone else for the pictures!

thanx for posting these!!

really cute but he kinda looks bored in them...(it seemed like a really boring party to begin with:naughty:)

I thought so too. He looks as the way I feel when I have to do sth out of duty - maybe it was posing for the photos he wasn't up for - rather than the party. Though how you relax with cameras all around I don't know. And the full length ones are a bit snap-shotty imo.

nooo he is not bored, just acting cool:naughty:

and he is doing it well:wub2:

Nah, I hope not. Acting anything is daft. I like the 'what you see is what you get' Mika.

Stella McCartney Hosts Cocktails And A Special Screening Of "The Party" - Inside

LOS ANGELES, CA - MAY 06: Musician Mika and designer Stella McCartney attend the Stella McCartney screening of 'The Party' at the Stella McCartney store on May 6, 2008 in West Hollywood, California. (Photo by John Shearer/WireImage)

Does anyone else think Stella McCartney's name is mentioned too often in this caption?

Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou, One Word Yuummmyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!

Thank YOU so much for posting them!!!

These pics are not new right?? I read the headings and it said may 06.

They are new for ME!!!