Ms. Divine from The Butterfly Lounge coming to London

Guest MsDivine

Hello Everyone,

I am flying out to London on May 18th with my family and will be there for a few days, then I am off to Italy. I would love the chance to meet some of you! If you don't know how I am I own the Butterfly Lounge in the USA. Mika wrote Big Girl (You are Beautiful) for my nightclub!

:)

Kathleen Divine

That's so cool Kathleen!! I'll be near London in that weekend and then flying back home: where are you staying at in Italy?? Would love to meet you!:wub2:

Roby? can we arrange something together?:cheerful_h4h:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's so cool Kathleen!! I'll be near London in that weekend and then flying back home: where are you staying at in Italy?? Would love to meet you!:wub2:

Hey Mirtilla, where abouts near London will you be?

this would be perfect! :thumb_yello:

i'm waiting for kathleen's reply....

Hello Everyone,

I am flying out to London on May 18th with my family and will be there for a few days, then I am off to Italy. I would love the chance to meet some of you! If you don't know how I am I own the Butterfly Lounge in the USA. Mika wrote Big Girl (You are Beautiful) for my nightclub!

Kathleen Divine

Have fun! Both London and Italy are very interesting places!

Hello Everyone,

Kathleen Divine

I hope you have a great time in London. God bless you. Of course we know who you are, you are part of the extended Mika-family!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MsDivine

I fly out tomorrow night May 18th and lose a day going to london lol

I will be there for 2 days and would love to meet up on my 2nd night there with all of you! Charlotte has my phone number get ahold of her!

Hope to see you soon!

Kathleen

Guest MsDivine

I am jumping on a cruise ship in Rome!

Here are the places I will be visiting:

Europe: Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy ; Naples, Italy ; Dubrovnik, Croatia ; Venice, Italy ; Venice, Italy ; Messina, Sicily, Italy ; Barcelona, Spain ; Cannes, France ; Livorno, Italy ; Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy

Hey Y'all,

Kat called me and I really hope that y'all will be able to meet her! Rose, looks like you can be the arranger for this...you are perfect. :huglove: Do you still have my number....text me and I'll text you back her information.

I'm jealous...I would love to be anywhere but here right now. I think I'm going to go sit on my couch an pout now. :bleh:

Europe: Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy ; Naples, Italy ; Dubrovnik, Croatia ; Venice, Italy ; Venice, Italy ; Messina, Sicily, Italy ; Barcelona, Spain ; Cannes, France ; Livorno, Italy ; Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy

Hey Y'all,

Kat called me and I really hope that y'all will be able to meet her! Rose, looks like you can be the arranger for this...you are perfect. :huglove: Do you still have my number....text me and I'll text you back her information.

I'm jealous...I would love to be anywhere but here right now. I think I'm going to go sit on my couch an pout now. :bleh:

no way i'm meeting her.....too far away from my house.....sigh

charlie, text her please that i'm sorry...but i won't be able to travel so far....

:shocked::shocked:

Hey Y'all,

AWWW, Charly we miss you, wish you could be here too, it'd be fun to hook up again.

Guess I've talked myself into this, so anyone wanting to come along, pm me.

Am I right in assuming that Tuesday is Kathleens free day?

Sounds like an amazing trip!! Have fun!

Madrid is far from Barcelona. Hope to meet you next time! (without cruises XD)