This One's For Us Girls Part 24

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I watch so many videos that I completely forget :roftl:

Hahaha. I always think when I see an interview: Hey, that one looks as if I don't know it. And than I read, and than I think: Wait. I DO know it!

But I really know every picture that was ever posted on here, and every interview. Yes, I am sad:mf_rosetinted:

yes i am cos i have nothing to say!!

heee heee lol

we gaan wel engels praten hea? xd

Ofcourse we do!

How was your day?

Hahaha. I always think when I see an interview: Hey, that one looks as if I don't know it. And than I read, and than I think: Wait. I DO know it!

But I really know every picture that was ever posted on here, and every interview. Yes, I am sad:mf_rosetinted:

I only know where some of the pics are from.

I will. I won't lie.

tell me the truth that you tasted it and you don't like it :boxed:

No you're not sad !You're opened minded !:mf_rosetinted:

No you're not sad !You're opened minded !:mf_rosetinted:

Yes I am:naughty:

I only know where some of the pics are from.

In the summer of 2007, it was really bad. Then I was like: Oh, that's from AOL, that's from Lowlands, that's from the TBA gig, that's from Koko, that's from the Metro thingie, that's from this, that's from that...:naughty:

Yes I am:naughty:

In the summer of 2007, it was really bad. Then I was like: Oh, that's from AOL, that's from Lowlands, that's from the TBA gig, that's from Koko, that's from the Metro thingie, that's from this, that's from that...:naughty:

that is bad !:naughty:

Do you have SITM from koko mp3 ?

But I haven't yet. I swear.

I know the tba pics. I should've been there.

that is bad !:naughty:

Do you have SITM from koko mp3 ?

Oeh, I actually don't know, but I will have a look. Otherwise I will make it for you, okay?:thumb_yello:

urm nothing much lol PE and something wicked

Tell me:naughty: