This One's For Us Girls Part 24

i trie telling her that... but he is really good looking and she only goes after really good looking guys! and i told her that, now everyone thinks that i hate him and thats why me and her arent on such good terms

Unbelievable!!!

If a guy cheated on me he wouldn't get another chance.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And from the 3 reasons you've given of why he doesn't like you.. Why is she even going out with him? :sneaky2: Stupid boys, pulling on the charm.

yeah i tried telling her, but then like i said i end up looking like the bad guy :thumbdown:

i donno what to do!

Unbelievable!!!

If a guy cheated on me he wouldn't get another chance.

thats what im living by!!! especially in the way he cheated on her!

yeah i tried telling her, but then like i said i end up looking like the bad guy :thumbdown:

i donno what to do!

thats what im living by!!! especially in the way he cheated on her!

You're just trying to protect her. Any friend would do that. If she can't see what he's like then it's her problem in the end.

You're just trying to protect her. Any friend would do that. If she can't see what he's like then it's her problem in the end.

thats what i decided today! and marched away from her in anger! coz she and my other friend were ignoring me talking about the next time, which happens to be thursday that they gonna go watch him play soccer! didnt even invite me:thumbdown:

lmaaaao ur not

maybe you should do an eye test ? lol!!

I did 4 months ago, and they said to come back in 6 months time, sooo, I have another 2 months to wait :fisch: I bet I'll need glasses this time though, cos I'm over 18 now so I need to pay for the lenses

i donno what to do!

The only way you can deal with it is by talking to her, but it looks like she doesn't really want to listen. So the only option she has left is when he breaks her heart :thumbdown: