This One's For Us Girls Part 24

I swear i only noticed the new Mika pic now! lol how long has it been up there!

I didn't realise either til a few hours ago :naughty: We obviously don't give a damn about the banner :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, i'm back. Sorry I disappeared suddenly. My internet crashed.

What are we talking about?

Goodnight to Celeste and Mario and hello to Clare.

It's ok. No idea. Hey did ya get my PM?

I read the MInd Body and Spirit supplement.

o ok cool!

Then that's very hypocritical of her to say that to you. :thumbdown: Did you say anything when she said that?

i know! so i went to her house for 'me and her time' and then SURPRISE! her idiot bf shows up and i end up sitting there doing my homework

I didn't realise either til a few hours ago :naughty: We obviously don't give a damn about the banner :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

lol hahaha ok atleast im not too delayed!

i know! so i went to her house for 'me and her time' and then SURPRISE! her idiot bf shows up and i end up sitting there doing my homework

Argh, I hate when that happens, I always end up being the third wheel :thumbdown:

lol hahaha ok atleast im not too delayed!

Nope, not at all :naughty:

Argh, I hate when that happens, I always end up being the third wheel :thumbdown:

Nope, not at all :naughty:

yeah i mean its a crap feeling to be a third wheel, but its even a CRAPPER feeling to be an ignored third wheel, like theyre making no effort to include you!

yeah i mean its a crap feeling to be a third wheel, but its even a CRAPPER feeling to be an ignored third wheel, like theyre making no effort to include you!

I get that too sometimes :thumbdown: And it's like.. should I be saying something, geti involved? Then they end up talking about something you just can't relate too :thumbdown:

I'll have to try and get on here tomorrow afternoon. I don't start until 4pm.

That's alrite, so you don't have any more uni til September? Or do you just need to go back in for results?