This One's For Us Girls Part 24

I get that too sometimes :thumbdown: And it's like.. should I be saying something, geti involved? Then they end up talking about something you just can't relate too :thumbdown:

I always felt like that at school. You feel so lonely.

now thats whats happening now! coz at school i hang with the 2 of them, my best friend and a close friend... now the 2 of them are going out together so i cant relate to what they say:thumbdown:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I always felt like that at school. You feel so lonely.

I feel like that when I go out, cos everyone else is so rowdy, and I'm just quiet, and unless I get spoken to I don't really say anything. But somehow it's different when it comes to hanging out with the MFCers :naughty:

That's alrite, so you don't have any more uni til September? Or do you just need to go back in for results?

I will go in for my results in June. :biggrin2:

now thats whats happening now! coz at school i hang with the 2 of them, my best friend and a close friend... now the 2 of them are going out together so i cant relate to what they say:thumbdown:

Do you have other friends at school?

That's really mean of them to do. I hope it's just a silly phase and realise what they're doing is hurtful and cruel. Friends shouldn't be treated like that without a decent reason.

I feel like that when I go out, cos everyone else is so rowdy, and I'm just quiet, and unless I get spoken to I don't really say anything. But somehow it's different when it comes to hanging out with the MFCers :naughty:

I'm the same. I end up going home early because alot of my friends have too much to drink. I hardly go out anymore. I would rather be here.

I'm the same. I end up going home early because alot of my friends have too much to drink. I hardly go out anymore. I would rather be here.

So would I (most of the time), which I guess is bad on my social life, but if I'm enjoying myself here more than outside then why not?

Do you have other friends at school?

yeah but im not as close with them, but today i walked away after being ignored too long and went to another group of friends

That's really mean of them to do. I hope it's just a silly phase and realise what they're doing is hurtful and cruel. Friends shouldn't be treated like that without a decent reason.

i know i did nohing wrong... and shes been my best friend for 2 years now :tears:

i know i did nohing wrong... and shes been my best friend for 2 years now :tears:

Aw, I hope it gets resolved soon :huglove: I hate when stuff like this happens to people, makes me sad

I don't really care about my social life anymore.

I don't think I really did, but sometimes it's nice to just get out of the house. Don't wanna be stuck in here for too long getting square eyes :naughty:

this is one of the reasons why i love MFC, you build these cyber relationships, and its authentic coz youve got no reason to act or lie:wink2:

I agree. I love it because I feel that for once in my life people understand me and we can all thank Mika for that.

thank you! and im sorry to you and sarah for having to listen to me moan right now...needed to vent out- THANK YOU :huglove:

It's always a pleasure to help :D I'm used to it anyway, I'm always the one who listens and gives advice :naughty:

:naughty: I think I went short sighted because of my computer.

I'm worried my eye sight is gonna get really bad, but I can't do anything about it, and that's not going to stop me from coming on here though :naughty:

I agree. I love it because I feel that for once in my life people understand me and we can all thank Mika for that.

I agree :thumb_yello: There's prob a few things I've told MFCers that I haven't told my friends. Even if it's a public forum it's just easier talking about things here.

strange hey, we woulds probly never spoken if we didnt love Mika

It's always a pleasure to help :D I'm used to it anyway, I'm always the one who listens and gives advice :naughty:

thank you again and im also usually that person! lol!