Pinkunicorn123's Thread - Part 2 = )

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, now is as good a time as any.

Im from sunny LA.

OH !! Is it sunny there ?? Wait ... I guess it must be... :blush-anim-cl: ... 'cos it's bloody freezing here tonight in OZ ..... brrrr (shivers) ... I live on the coast, but I'm SURE it must be snowing in the mountains .... with a south westerly wind ... brrr :sneaky2::thumbdown:

OH !! Is it sunny there ?? Wait ... I guess it must be... :blush-anim-cl: ... 'cos it's bloody freezing here tonight in OZ ..... brrrr (shivers) ... I live on the coast, but I'm SURE it must be snowing in the mountains .... with a south westerly wind ... brrr :sneaky2::thumbdown:

I thought it was always hot in aussie land. Either that or the touristy adverts lie to me.

I thought it was always hot in aussie land. Either that or the touristy adverts lie to me.

:naughty:Haha ... yeah, parts of OZ can get VERY hot .... esp. the desert parts & upper north .... BUT .... if you check out our map , you'll see that the southern parts can get VERY cold in Winter .... not so bad where i live , but further south or inland ..... brrrrrr :bleh: ... & if I get winds from that direction ... :boxed:

... fortunately , where I live doesn't get those cold winds too often !:wink2::punk:

Well you learn something new every day.

I thought you guys were all BBQs, veggiemite, surfing and irritating acents :)

Haha ... yeah we are and ..... cold winds , snow, frost, jam, snow-boarding & experts at taking the piss out of irritating accents !!! :lmfao:

What kind fo adverts do you get? :naughty: We don't get adverts for other countries, why do we have to advertise? :lol3:

Well you learn something new every day.

I thought you guys were all BBQs, veggiemite, surfing and irritating acents :)

:lol3: Psht, you americans have far more irritating accents :roftl: