Pinkunicorn123's Thread - Part 2 = )

They disliked this thread because I made it.

I don't think that is the case at all!

I think the whole point to the matter is a 'pointless thread' to one - is a valuable thread to another!

Kinda like the old saying.....

One man's trash is another man's treasure! :wink2:

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think that is the case at all!

I think the whole point to the matter is a 'pointless thread' to one - is a valuable thread to another!

Kinda like the old saying.....

One man's trash is another man's treasure! :wink2:

Save your comment until after i form my army please!

*Clicks cancel on ebay order of army uniforms*

I was only defending my own thread..

Yes, well, a thread like that needs all the defence it can muster.

Anyway back to what i was actually going to say before that unfortunate interuption:

We havent really spoken on the topic of project natterings for a while.

I realise Bianca you are working on the Humphrey site as and when you can.

Signatures aside, if you see a user that may be interested in joining the original MM project that fits and open specifications, can you please send them in the direction of the thread.

There are still a few people from this round who have not been paired off.

Memo over.

Now, back to the discussion.

I come in peace:giveup::biggrin2:

Me too!!!! :giveup:

I am clearly missing something with you, Holly!

People FAUGHT to keep you from being banned forever on the MFC -

and now that you are back... this is how you treat others? What is wrong? Is there something you would like to talk about? You could always PM me, you know! :huglove:

I am clearly missing something with you, Holly!

People FAUGHT to keep you from being banned forever on the MFC -

and now that you are back... this is how you treat others? What is wrong? Is there something you would like to talk about? You could always PM me, you know! :huglove:

I think it has been blown out of all proportion to be honest.

I came into someone else's thread and made a passing comment about what they say, knowing from experience how moderators can be about wasteful threads. Then remembered that since the mfc no longer runs off of minimal member donations but by those of mika's management, they arent likely to be inforcing anything as to the wasteful content. My comments were joked away, i pressed with the matter and was responded to with hostility so replied in kind. There is nothing else to it.

Now if you want to sit there and have a counselling session as to the ins and outs of my life because i am a rare breed of mfcer who does not think the world consists of rainbows and bunnies and am therefore not backing down then thats up to you - have fun :blush-anim-cl:

I came into someone else's thread and made a passing comment about what they say, knowing from experience how moderators can be about wasteful threads. Then remembered that since the mfc no longer runs off of minimal member donations but by those of mika's management, they arent likely to be inforcing anything as to the wasteful content. My comments were joked away, i pressed with the matter and was responded to with hostility so replied in kind. There is nothing else to it.

Now if you want to sit there and have a counselling session as to the ins and outs of my life because i am a rare breed of mfcer who does not think the world consists of rainbows and bunnies and am therefore not backing down then thats up to you - have fun :blush-anim-cl:

Eh.. ?!?

I don't think you read half the responses I wrote to you cos you seem none the wiser.

Not only did you attack our thread out of nowhere you also insulted me.. ?!? that was uncalled for.

And I never insulted your thread, I simply asked what was it for.

What gives you the authority to come saying a thread is nonsense?

You are not a moderator so leave their job to them why don't you?

If you've nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all.

Eh.. ?!?

I don't think you read half the responses I wrote to you cos you seem none the wiser.

Not only did you attack our thread out of nowhere you also insulted me.. ?!? that was uncalled for.

Oh **** Off!

Eh.. ?!?

Sorry shaza i think shes a lost cause, give up dont waste your time. She far too happy being miserable and unkind.

Sorry shaza i think shes a lost cause, give up dont waste your time. She far too happy being miserable and unkind.

Damn who knew such a simple minded person could make such awe inspiriting observation. I am dumbstruck by your knowledge of my psychie.

Lets see if you powers extend towards telepathy....

Piss the **** off!

Damn who knew such a simple minded person could make such awe inspiriting observation. I am dumbstruck by your knowledge of my psychie.

Lets see if you powers extend towards telepathy....

Piss the **** off!

Oh believe me the feelings mutual!

Maybe next you get banned they wont let you back at all. *fingers crossed*

We havent really spoken on the topic of project natterings for a while.

I realise Bianca you are working on the Humphrey site as and when you can.

Signatures aside, if you see a user that may be interested in joining the original MM project that fits and open specifications, can you please send them in the direction of the thread.

There are still a few people from this round who have not been paired off.

I try! I try! They tell me they don't want to get addicted to things they can't have! :naughty:

I come in peace:giveup::biggrin2:

Obviously not...

Yes, end of discussion?

i am a rare breed of mfcer who does not think the world consists of rainbows and bunnies and am therefore not backing down then thats up to you - have fun

Blasphemy!

*runs away to play with rainbows and bunnies ... and antelope!*

Maybe next you get banned they wont let you back at all. *fingers crossed*

Harsh...

Eh.. ?!?

Woah...

No?

Pink's had a thread that was kind of post-whore-ish in nature closed before (right??), she just made the observation that your's hadn't been...

*shrugs*

*runs off to do her essay*

*mmm, rumen acidosis, interesting*

Woah...

No?

Pink's had a thread that was kind of post-whore-ish in nature closed before (right??), she just made the observation that your's hadn't been...

*shrugs*

*runs off to do her essay*

*mmm, rumen acidosis, interesting*

it was more than an observation.. why are you getting involved were you there last night?

it was more than an observation.. why are you getting involved were you there last night?

No, but you butted into my thread here is why, and nothing's stopping anyone from reading a thread from last night :cheerful_h4h:

And it was more of an observation because you took it as more than an observation. Pink explained that :blink:

:cheerful_h4h:

No, but you butted into my thread here is why, and nothing's stopping anyone from reading a thread from last night :cheerful_h4h:

And it was more of an observation because you took it as more than an observation. Pink explained that :blink:

Have you actually read it?? seriously it came across as way more than an observation it was an accusation, that then turned into a personal attack.

Doesn't sound like you've read what was said..

I only took it the way it was presented, I'm not the one looking for trouble.

Have you actually read it??

Have you read this? ^^^

seriously it came across as way more than an observation it was an accusation, that then turned into a personal attack.

I only took it the way it was presented, I'm not the one looking for trouble.

I didn't say Pink was all sunshine and daisys, and only made an observation. She made an observation - just a little warning of sorts, from her experience, you guys joked it off. She pushed it. You replied with hostility, so she did herself (even though we should know not to fight fire with fire:naughty:), and huzzah, a little bitch fight. Why are we talking about it here? And why are you still fighting your case?