Misheard Lyrics!

:lmfao:

Noooooooooooooooooo:roftl:

That means that we're three now! Let's prepare for lyric revolution!:mf_rosetinted:

(Do you really think I would name me Bigbadpoo??:lmfao:)

I definitely hear at the beginning "and we're running with GOD on our knees"

And at ~1min "we're running for god on our knees" ....

:sneaky2: Ich really TRY to hear blood, but I just CAN'T .

Haha, I've made a lot of misheard lyrics, but I've forgotten some since I learned what it really was.

I still forget that in "We are Golden", It's "running around like a clown on purpose" not "running around like a cloud on purpose"

XD

And I did the whore/bore thing in Lollipop. XD Interesting he does it the other way live though... :blink:

Haha, I've made a lot of misheard lyrics, but I've forgotten some since I learned what it really was.

I still forget that in "We are Golden", It's "running around like a clown on purpose" not "running around like a cloud on purpose"

XD

And I did the whore/bore thing in Lollipop. XD Interesting he does it the other way live though... :blink:

i SOOOOOOO thought it was "cloud" too at the beggining!!!

:roftl::roftl:

in 'blue eyes' i always thought it sounded like:

finger a woman, i think you should :wub2:

i still don't really know what it is, but i know it's not that!

:lmfao: :lmfao: Hahahhhhhhhaaaaaaa

It's

"Think hard woman

I think you should"

From what I've seen on 2 lyric sites.

Course:teehee:

Inge, you heard what Mrs Wonka said? :lmfao:

Dontcha call me MrsWonka, i feel ooooold...:mf_rosetinted:

:aah:Don't mislead us like that!:teehee:

And let's hope that Bigbadpoo will never read this:roftl:

And who's afraid of the Big Bad Poo? Big Bad Poo? Big Bad Poo?

My friend thought the lines in "We Are Golden" went...

Who gives a damn about the family you come from?

You'll give them up when you're young and you want some!

Hahahah he was all like, "Wow, Mika's really messed up. :boxed:"

:aah:

Poor Brady Bunch...:teehee:

I'm not alone!! :naughty:

NO:lmfao:

and i sang that for sooo long, that its hard for me to sing "clown" now! :lmfao:

Oh, when ill be at a gig, im sur eill just scream "LIKE A CLOUD ON PURPOSE" and mika will be like:blink: wait... thats not the lyrics... or is it??:blink:

:lmfao:!

NO:lmfao:

and i sang that for sooo long, that its hard for me to sing "clown" now! :lmfao:

Oh, when ill be at a gig, im sur eill just scream "LIKE A CLOUD ON PURPOSE" and mika will be like:blink: wait... thats not the lyrics... or is it??:blink:

:lmfao:!

Me too! :lmfao:

My friend thought the lines in "We Are Golden" went...

Who gives a damn about the family you come from?

You'll give them up when you're young and you want some!

Hahahah he was all like, "Wow, Mika's really messed up. :boxed:"

:aah:

I think that out of the three candidates forgot my daylight makes more sense than fork and fog.. He forgot what used to make him happy, his daylight. Fog also makes sense to me.. But obviously fork is right, and it's the one that I have absolutely no idea of what it could mean. Suggestions?

And in BB I think duly makes sense. If he hadn't found it duly they might suspect something. If you get what I'm trying to say?

But I doubt we will ever see any official and correct lyrics. I think he wants us to mishear. Like Hook her, it's obviously supposed to sound like hooker, and bore is supposed to sound like whore.

The only mishearing I can think of right now is "You think you're a woman, I think you should" (never made any sense to me xD), but I know I have many more. ;)

My friend, trying to sing along to One Foot Boy for the first time: 'take that crows look off your faces'

She then, when I asked her to repeat it, made a beak with her hands and said she was demonstrating a crows look...I love my friends

My friend, trying to sing along to One Foot Boy for the first time: 'take that crows look off your faces'

She then, when I asked her to repeat it, made a beak with her hands and said she was demonstrating a crows look...I love my friends

:lmfao:!!!:naughty:

I think that out of the three candidates forgot my daylight makes more sense than fork and fog.. He forgot what used to make him happy, his daylight. Fog also makes sense to me.. But obviously fork is right, and it's the one that I have absolutely no idea of what it could mean. Suggestions?

I always thought "fork out" made perfect sense, as in "Take out my daylight." And since "torture my night" follows that, "fork out" fits into the same idea that someone/something is causing him to become depressed. That's how I see it, anyway. :naughty:

I always thought "fork out" made perfect sense, as in "Take out my daylight." And since "torture my night" follows that, "fork out" fits into the same idea that someone/something is causing him to become depressed. That's how I see it, anyway. :naughty:

Is "fork out" an expression? I have never heard it before. If it means what you say it does, ofcourse it makes sense. I thought it was just fork as in knife and fork. That would be a bit more random ;)

Thank you for explaining ^^