• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay - so here it is Lucy!!!!!!

:chkn::chkn::chkn::chkn::chkn:

Now cluck cluck cluck away!

Chickens and Cows everywhere are welcome!

this is brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are so smart!!!!!!!!! and talented!!!!!!!! YOu just :punk:

Holly,

I want to decorate my wall in my office mika's drawings. So far, I only have billy brown in a couch!!! It looks great but I want some more.

Do you have any idea where can I go? I already look on here but can't find anything suprisely!!

Holly,

I want to decorate my wall in my office mika's drawings. So far, I only have billy brown in a couch!!! It looks great but I want some more.

Do you have any idea where can I go? I already look on here but can't find anything suprisely!!

OMG! That sounds fab! You cannot decorate your BEDROOM wall with Mika - so you have to decorate the office! I Love it!!!!!! I want a HUGE poster of Mika above my bed! :das:

It feels like if I known you forever!!! Great feeling ever!!!

I know me too!!!!! It has felt like that since the first time we ever met!!!! We are Soul Mates Lucy! :naughty:

:huglove:

OMG! That sounds fab! You cannot decorate your BEDROOM wall with Mika - so you have to decorate the office! I Love it!!!!!! I want a HUGE poster of Mika above my bed! :das:

I know why!!!!:biggrin2:

The concert had some great posters but I was so shocked that I could not even go and get one!!! :tears:

I know why!!!!:biggrin2:

The concert had some great posters but I was so shocked that I could not even go and get one!!! :tears:

I wanted that HUGE one.... but, I did not want to stand in line forever! I had a MUCH more important line to go stand in.... FOREVER! :naughty:

Holly, do you remember how we started though?

We just started talking in a thread and we clicked!!!! And once we started talking we NEVER stopped!!!!!! I remember the first time I talked to you on the phone!!!!! I was in the Airport coming to NYC!!!!! You were screaming and telling me about MIKA in Philly!!!! I was SO jealous! :mf_rosetinted:

We just started talking in a thread and we clicked!!!! And once we started talking we NEVER stopped!!!!!! I remember the first time I talked to you on the phone!!!!! I was in the Airport coming to NYC!!!!! You were screaming and telling me about MIKA in Philly!!!! I was SO jealous! :mf_rosetinted:

of ocurse I remember. I was a bit nervous to talk to you because of my accent:blush-anim-cl: But you were very nice to me too!!!!!

I didn't know you were jealous!!! LOL

by the ywa, how do you multiple reply? I try to do it but I can't :thumbdown:

I wanted that HUGE one.... but, I did not want to stand in line forever! I had a MUCH more important line to go stand in.... FOREVER! :naughty:

me too!! but yes!! we had a better line to wait on!!!!!

of ocurse I remember. I was a bit nervous to talk to you because of my accent:blush-anim-cl: But you were very nice to me too!!!!!

I didn't know you were jealous!!! LOL

by the ywa, how do you multiple reply? I try to do it but I can't :thumbdown:

ha ha ha LUCY! You know Alysia is half Mexican... so you should not have cared about that!!!! :roftl:

I was SO jealous! I was GREEN! I was LIKE OMFG you MET MIKA!!!!!

I did not know what a wonderful treat was in store for ME the next day!!!!

You press MQ after all of the posts you want to quote and on the last one press the normal QUOTE and it does it... try and see....

I know he is half-taco. :lmfao:

but he was born here!!

ha ha ha LUCY! You know Alysia is half Mexican... so you should not have cared about that!!!! :roftl:

I was SO jealous! I was GREEN! I was LIKE OMFG you MET MIKA!!!!!

I did not know what a wonderful treat was in store for ME the next day!!!!

You press MQ after all of the posts you want to quote and on the last one press the normal QUOTE and it does it... try and see....

It worked!!!!:woot_jump:

I was SO cold out there waiting on Mika! But there was NO WAY I was gonna leave! My brain was like - JUST GO GET A TAXI... but, my heart was like NO NO NO I MUST see him again!!!! *There is something I have to tell him* :naughty: