Holly & Lucy's Fabulous Chicken Thread

HollyD

I guess you are at your meeting Lucy!!!!!! Don't kill anyone in there today!!!!

Thank GOD!! is OVER!!!!! It was a good meeting!!

Yeah.... I saw the pictures!!!!! I bet all of the MFCers in the house were going MAD MAD MAD MAD!!!!!!

I would have been SCREAMING ..... CHICKEN!!!! :roftl:

I never asked you, but what was your reaction at Terminal 5 when he took his shirt off?? This was ME:blush-anim-cl:

Here is one for you Lucy!!! I know you are going to LOVE LOVE this one!!! It is sweet!!!

HelloKittyhen.gif

I LOVE her!!!!!

I have underpinnings with her face!!!

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank GOD!! is OVER!!!!! It was a good meeting!!

I never asked you, but what was your reaction at Terminal 5 when he took his shirt off?? This was ME:blush-anim-cl:

I LOVE her!!!!!

OMG Lucy!!! I am already back from lunch! I took an early one cause my head is KILLING ME!!!! I am in SO much pain today it is not even funny!!!!! Glad to hear that the meeting went well!!!! I missed you!!!! :huglove:

uummmmm my REACTION :shocked:

I was like Aaahhhhhhh AHhhhhhhhhh AAAhhhhhhh

at the very top of my lungs~! And my lungs are quite powerful, if you haven't noticed by now!!! :naughty:

I was SO happy when he took his shirt off :das: I was kinda afraid that he wouldn't for some reason! And I did NOT want to miss it! So thanks MIKA! I really needed that more than you will ever know.... *know what I mean Lucy* LMFAO - what I told you the other day! But, then again that might have just made it worse!~ ANDY did not help any either!!!! :das:

I LOVE her!!!!!

Somehow I knew you would love her!!!!! I wonder if she is singing Lollipop as she bounces around in her chicken suit!!!!! :naughty:

OMG Lucy!!! I am already back from lunch! I took an early one cause my head is KILLING ME!!!! I am in SO much pain today it is not even funny!!!!! Glad to hear that the meeting went well!!!! I missed you!!!! :huglove:

uummmmm my REACTION :shocked:

I was like Aaahhhhhhh AHhhhhhhhhh AAAhhhhhhh

at the very top of my lungs~! And my lungs are quite powerful, if you haven't noticed by now!!! :naughty:

I was SO happy when he took his shirt off :das: I was kinda afraid that he wouldn't for some reason! And I did NOT want to miss it! So thanks MIKA! I really needed that more than you will ever know.... *know what I mean Lucy* LMFAO - what I told you the other day! But, then again that might have just made it worse!~ ANDY did not help any either!!!! :das:

:lmfao: :lmfao:

oh HOLLY

I will be leaving at 2pm for my doctor's appointment. PLEASE WISH ME LUCK.

did you eat McDonald's Arbys or Taco Bell?

....At least you are NOT leaving me until 2!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

You KNOW me too effin' well!!!!! I ate the first one today! :thumbdown:

You may not have reacted...... But I KNOW what you were thinking! You were thinking the SAME things I was!!!! :das::chkn:

Maybe OR maybe NOT:wink2: I just wonder what the hell he does to keep himself looking so great

....At least you are NOT leaving me until 2!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

You KNOW me too effin' well!!!!! I ate the first one today! :thumbdown:

:punk:

LUCY - I don't fell good at all today! My head is really killing me!!!! :tears:

That really sucks!!!!

You need to get check HOLLY!!!! right away!!

perhaps your eyes precription need to be checked or stop eating McDOnald's. That gives me a headache ALL the time!!!!

I am gonna find you some more chickens when you leave for your appointment! Are you gonna be on the MFC at all this weekend?

Oh- and tell your hubby I said, :das: .... I mean Hi :naughty:

That really sucks!!!!

You need to get check HOLLY!!!! right away!!

perhaps your eyes precription need to be checked or stop eating McDOnald's. That gives me a headache ALL the time!!!!

It is NOT just a headache, it is my face hurts! I think that I did too many exercises last night with my neck and now I am sore and in a lot of pain! I want to be good for the meet up next month!!!!!!!!! :boxed:

It is NOT just a headache, it is my face hurts! I think that I did too many exercises last night with my neck and now I am sore and in a lot of pain! I want to be good for the meet up next month!!!!!!!!! :boxed:

You need to take it easyyyyyyyy!!! You will be OK next month- but don't make it worse by pushing yourself to hard.

I am gonna find you some more chickens when you leave for your appointment! Are you gonna be on the MFC at all this weekend?

Oh- and tell your hubby I said, :das: .... I mean Hi :naughty:

I am not sure if I will be on here this weekend. It is mommy's day!!! and then my hubby and myself are going shopping for ME:biggrin2:

I WILL MAKE SURE I'll give him the message!!

You need to take it easyyyyyyyy!!! You will be OK next month- but don't make it worse by pushing yourself to hard.

I am not sure if I will be on here this weekend. It is mommy's day!!! and then my hubby and myself are going shopping for ME:biggrin2:

I WILL MAKE SURE I'll give him the message!!

Oh yeah it is mommy's day! I better get something great :mf_rosetinted:

Oooohhh shopping for YOU Lucy!!!! Have fun! :naughty:

Oh yeah it is mommy's day! I better get something great :mf_rosetinted:

Oooohhh shopping for YOU Lucy!!!! Have fun! :naughty:

I am leaving now!

Take care missy have a nice weekend and

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am leaving now!

Take care missy have a nice weekend and

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye honey!!!!!!

LOVE YOU!

Have a great weekend!!!!!!!!!!! :huglove:

hahaha u know i am in this thread :chkn::das::chkn: lol! i find it hysterical that this is literally holly and lucys thread almost all of the posts are from u to except a few exceptions hahahha

lucy i looooooooooove ur hello kitty siggie!!!!!!

ps i am watching live in cartoon motion (up to the grace kelly part:wub2:)

hahaha u know i am in this thread :chkn::das::chkn: lol! i find it hysterical that this is literally holly and lucys thread almost all of the posts are from u to except a few exceptions hahahha

lucy i looooooooooove ur hello kitty siggie!!!!!!

ps i am watching live in cartoon motion (up to the grace kelly part:wub2:)

hahaha Aimee... I knew you would find this thread!!!!!:naughty: