Holly & Lucy's Fabulous Chicken Thread

HollyD

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love our new smileys!!!!! They are so much fun!!!! :biggrin2:

i know and this proves that they read the thread! there is the apple pose :ap_rosetinted: THE DROOL SMILEY WHICH I TOTALLY STARTED!!!!:drool: of course the infamous chicken:chkn: and rak1's penguin!!!!!:penguin:(i would looove to be her to know that they made a smiley basically after yourself must be a m a z i n g!)

i know and this proves that they read the thread! there is the apple pose :ap_rosetinted: THE DROOL SMILEY WHICH I TOTALLY STARTED!!!!:drool: of course the infamous chicken:chkn: and rak1's penguin!!!!!:penguin:(i would looove to be her to know that they made a smiley basically after yourself must be a m a z i n g!)

OMG!!! Tell me about it!!!!! We always knew they read the forum now we KNOW for sure :mf_rosetinted: They pretty much have all of the smileys covered now! Now we just need a lollipop one and a Mika smiley! :naughty:

OMG!!! Tell me about it!!!!! We always knew they read the forum now we KNOW for sure :mf_rosetinted: They pretty much have all of the smileys covered now! Now we just need a lollipop one and a Mika smiley! :naughty:

hahah exactly! may be if the dance man :dance_man: had the fro mans :fro: head:naughty:

Good morning, Lucy!!!! :huglove:

Did you have a good weekend? Mine was good but - WAY too short! Aren't they all though! :naughty:

Back to the daily grind :boxed:

I had the weirdest dream EVER! I drempt that I moved to Canada! :boxed:

The dream was SO real..... kinda scary! Maybe we are gonna go see Mika in Canada for his next tour! There are SO many Canadian MFCers I would LOVE to meet!

Good morning, Lucy!!!! :huglove:

Did you have a good weekend? Mine was good but - WAY too short! Aren't they all though! :naughty:

Back to the daily grind :boxed:

I had the weirdest dream EVER! I drempt that I moved to Canada! :boxed:

The dream was SO real..... kinda scary! Maybe we are gonna go see Mika in Canada for his next tour! There are SO many Canadian MFCers I would LOVE to meet!

I know that feeling!!!!!

HOLLY, I am very serious about seeing MIKA as much as I can if he comes back to the US. Are you willing to go with me??? I need a partner!!!! and you are my first choice, besides Jess, and AIMEE

By the way HOLLY,

can you please give me the link where you go to get the moving pics?? Another girl asked me yesterday because she really lke them!!! and I want to help her!!

I know that feeling!!!!!

HOLLY, I am very serious about seeing MIKA as much as I can if he comes back to the US. Are you willing to go with me??? I need a partner!!!! and you are my first choice, besides Jess, and AIMEE

Okay first of all don't you mean WHEN Mika comes back! :naughty:

OH - he is coming back.... and we are so there! I was serious too! We are gonna see as many shows as we humanly possibly can! YOU KNOW we are gonna see NYC - *hopefully he will do more then one show. And if the tour is PROPER and includes Florida, Georgia and the Carolinas it would be easier *and cheaper* to do a road trip for those states! We can just take my car! Since my car is the unofficial 'official MFC Car' remember at the Florida Meet Up.... :roftl:

By the way HOLLY,

can you please give me the link where you go to get the moving pics?? Another girl asked me yesterday because she really lke them!!! and I want to help her!!

I just go to photobucket and search! :wink2:

Okay first of all don't you mean WHEN Mika comes back! :naughty:

OH - he is coming back.... and we are so there! I was serious too! We are gonna see as many shows as we humanly possibly can! YOU KNOW we are gonna see NYC - *hopefully he will do more then one show. And if the tour is PROPER and includes Florida, Georgia and the Carolinas it would be easier *and cheaper* to do a road trip for those states! We can just take my car! Since my car is the unofficial 'official MFC Car' remember at the Florida Meet Up.... :roftl:

I am just getting this feeling that he MIGHT NOT come back!!! :tears:

I just go to photobucket and search! :wink2:

thank you:wink2:

I am just getting this feeling that he MIGHT NOT come back!!! :tears:

WHY would you even SAY that woman???? :sneaky2: Snap out of it - you are just being paranoid!:mf_rosetinted: OF COURSE he is gonna come back~! Just as soon as he gets his second album out!

WHY would you even SAY that woman???? :sneaky2: Snap out of it - you are just being paranoid!:mf_rosetinted: OF COURSE he is gonna come back~! Just as soon as he gets his second album out!

ok.:blush-anim-cl:

I am just missing him a lot lately!! :tears:

ME TOO!!!!!

But, also I miss YOU Lucy!!!! :tears:

Getting to see Mika means I get to see You too!!!! :huglove:

I know!!!!:biggrin2: That is sooooooooo cool!!!

by the way, have you seen the video :mika and his cellphone"? There is a thread but the link is from youtube, so I have to wait until I get hoem to see it!!!!

I know!!!!:biggrin2: That is sooooooooo cool!!!

by the way, have you seen the video :mika and his cellphone"? There is a thread but the link is from youtube, so I have to wait until I get hoem to see it!!!!

No.... I have not seen it! Can't get Youtube here and home is NOT much better! :thumbdown:

...still do not forget to tell me about it tomorrow - cause I most likely will not be able to see it! I want to be able to watch videos! But, then my WHOLE life would be consumed by sitting and watching Mika ALL day! hhhmmm... not much difference! :roftl:

then my WHOLE life would be consumed by sitting and watching Mika ALL day! hhhmmm... not much difference! :roftl:

tell me about it!!! I could easily spend ALL day watching him!!! But then I can't because my hubby is there!!!:thumbdown:

tell me about it!!! I could easily spend ALL day watching him!!! But then I can't because my hubby is there!!!:thumbdown:

If I were YOU I would spend all day watching my hubby!!!!! :das: