Holly & Lucy's Fabulous Chicken Thread

HollyD

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you actually helped me to check my hubby a bit more!!! LOL:biggrin2:

He has beautiful hazel eyes!!!! and big eye lashes!!!

Ha ha ha!!!! That is awesome!!!! Sometimes we do not even realize what we have right in front of us! Isn't it the boys who are always blessed with the beautiful eye lashes!!!! Have you seen Mika's! OMG :wub2:

Ha ha ha!!!! That is awesome!!!! Sometimes we do not even realize what we have right in front of us! Isn't it the boys who are always blessed with the beautiful eye lashes!!!! Have you seen Mika's! OMG :wub2:

mika's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:stretcher::stretcher:

mika's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:stretcher::stretcher:

Tell me about it!!!! Look at the pic in my siggie! You can tell just how fabulous his lashes are! :mf_lustslow:

Tell me about it!!!! Look at the pic in my siggie! You can tell just how fabulous his lashes are! :mf_lustslow:

I know!!!! He is tooo perfect!!!

There must be somehting wrong with him!!! LOL

LUCY POST A PIC OF HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!! does he look any thing like this :chkn: (in the mfc meaning :das:)

OMG!!! Ok!!!

He hates taking pictures but I will try to get one!!

I still sad about tonight AIMEE!!! :tears: :tears: :tears:

OMG!!! Ok!!!

I NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you cant even imagine how upset i am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrr screw parents!

I NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you cant even imagine how upset i am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrr screw parents!

screw hubbys!!!!!!!

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Now we have discovered something wrong with him! He smells and likes to run around big cities with dirty itchy hair~! Why do I find even that :das: ?????

Am I sick or WHAT! Or perhaps it is JUST cause it is MIKA! Anyone else - I would be like eeewwww :boxed: get the hell away from me you stink bastard! :naughty:

LUCY POST A PIC OF HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!! does he look any thing like this :chkn: (in the mfc meaning :das:)

YOU should have came to the hotel with us :sneaky2:

You would have met him!!!! He is :chkn: with a CAPITAL C :das:

OMG!!! Ok!!!

If I looked like HIM I would LOVE taking pictures! Everytime I saw someone with a camera I would be like CHEESE :biggrin2:

He is beautiful Lucy!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

screw hubbys!!!!!!!

From that I can gather what happened last night! Maybe it is a good thing that I am NOT in NYC - cause I would have come and kidnapped you Lucy! :sneaky2:

....and Mika would have felt stalked!~ I would have been at that studio awaiting his arrival! :naughty:

I think I saw that one. But this thread is basically when Holly and myself are at work. THe way we communicate:biggrin2:

Sucks this is our form of communication. But, at least it is a fun way! :naughty:

OMG Lucy - do you KNOW how bad I was freaking out when you called me last night!!!!!!!!! I hid it SO well, didn't I!!!!!!!! I had to cause *people* were all up in my grill..... so i had to be as nonshalaunt (sp) as possible!!!!! I was DIE-ING inside!!! I want to SCREAM and run around the house - but I had to keep it together! OMG - If I had been in NYC last night, I would have known how it feels to become a stalker for REAL! :bleh:

I would have found Meeks, or DIED trying! :mf_rosetinted:

i can understant you wanted to go there but i'm honestly glad you didn't.

if more people would follow him everywhere he go's he's never going to write a blog like this again. and we'll never hear something personal from him ever again.

i can understant you wanted to go there but i'm honestly glad you didn't.

if more people would follow him everywhere he go's he's never going to write a blog like this again. and we'll never hear something personal from him ever again.

ha ha ha! I understand your concern! Mine was ALL talk anyways, as Iam in Florida! And even if the others could have gotten to New York - what are the chances they would have actually caught up with him! We were just dreaming out loud :biggrin2: