Holly & Lucy's Fabulous Chicken Thread

HollyD

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From that I can gather what happened last night! Maybe it is a good thing that I am NOT in NYC - cause I would have come and kidnapped you Lucy! :sneaky2:

....and Mika would have felt stalked!~ I would have been at that studio awaiting his arrival! :naughty:

awwww!!! Me and Aimee really wanted to go, but she has parents and I have a hubby!!! He didn't want me to go alone and he think Aimee is on her 20's!! I am not telling him anything at all about her age:biggrin2:

awwww!!! Me and Aimee really wanted to go, but she has parents and I have a hubby!!! He didn't want me to go alone and he think Aimee is on her 20's!! I am not telling him anything at all about her age:biggrin2:

You are SUCH a bad girl Lucy! You could have told a little fib for me, and told your hubby that I was *in my 20's*!!!! :naughty:

ha ha ha! I understand your concern! Mine was ALL talk anyways, as Iam in Florida! And even if the others could have gotten to New York - what are the chances they would have actually caught up with him! We were just dreaming out loud :biggrin2:

I agree with you!!! if me and Aimee would have gone to NY; we had a very very small chance of seeing him!!! And MFCERS act very serious anyways!! Like you say, we were just dreaming out loud!!! the LAST thing we want to do is scared the hell out of him!!!

By the way, I hope he washed his hair!!! LOL

You are SUCH a bad girl Lucy! You could have told a little fib for me, and told your hubby that I was *in my 20's*!!!! :naughty:

oops I am so sorry!!!! But I told him Aimee is only 21!! lol

I agree with you!!! if me and Aimee would have gone to NY; we had a very very small chance of seeing him!!! And MFCERS act very serious anyways!! Like you say, we were just dreaming out loud!!! the LAST thing we want to do is scared the hell out of him!!!

By the way, I hope he washed his hair!!! LOL

I understand her concern, cause it is a KNOWN fact there are people *even MFCers* who act like maniacs around Mika! Luckily for us we have enough sense to get all of that out here on the MFC! Even if we could have caught up with Mika - it is not like we would have mobbed him or anything! We just want to see him, and let him know we love him and can't wait for the new album and such! WE KNOW how to conduct ourselves around Mika! I think that we all proved that February 2, 2008! :mf_rosetinted:

I hope so too - cause stinky hair is never a good thing especially when you are out and about in public!

I understand her concern, cause it is a KNOWN fact there are people *even MFCers* who act like maniacs around Mika! Luckily for us we have enough sense to get all of that out here on the MFC! Even if we could have caught up with Mika - it is not like we would have mobbed him or anything! We just want to see him, and let him know we love him and can't wait for the new album and such! WE KNOW how to conduct ourselves around Mika! I think that we all proved that February 2, 2008! :mf_rosetinted:

I hope so too - cause stinky hair is never a good thing especially when you are out and about in public!

yeah you are right!!

I left a message at his myspace after reading the blog. I said: I doubt your hair stinks but the itching, probably!!. My hubby read it and he was laughing so hard!!!:biggrin2:

yeah you are right!!

I left a message at his myspace after reading the blog. I said: I doubt your hair stinks but the itching, probably!!. My hubby read it and he was laughing so hard!!!:biggrin2:

I bet it does STINK!!!!!! :bleh:

yes you are totally right there are some who would act like maniacs. i wasn't saying you both are like that because i don't know you so i can't say things like that. but thanks for understanding my point

yes you are totally right there are some who would act like maniacs. i wasn't saying you both are like that because i don't know you so i can't say things like that. but thanks for understanding my point

After the HORROR stories I have heard! Trust me I know your point!!!!! LUCKILY we *cough wanna be stalkers cough* are extremely kind and well mannered! Mika brings a very calming sensation to our lives!!!! :naughty:

We just wanna let him know what he means to us and to our lives! Cause when we were right in front of him we were almost speechless - but we are SO over that now!!! Right LUCY! :biggrin2:

Well you could have told him I was like 24 :naughty:

:biggrin2::biggrin2:

I bet it does STINK!!!!!! :bleh:

:lmfao: I would NOT mind at all!!!!! I put up with my hubby's stinkiness I could do it with MIKA's!!!!

We just wanna let him know what he means to us and to our lives! Cause when we were right in front of him we were almost speechless - but we are SO over that now!!! Right LUCY! :biggrin2:

yeah:boxed:

You are convincing!!! I MEAN we are not gonna be afraid to talk to him anymore!!!! :bleh:

As of now, I would not be ble to answer that!!! :biggrin2:

Okay - I am NOT even gonna say what I was thinking! :blush-anim-cl:

:chkn::chkn:

As of now, I would not be ble to answer that!!! :biggrin2:

:chkn::chkn:

LUCY! I am disappointed! :sneaky2:

We have a plan and a new mission in life!

PULL yourself together! And Mika STOP being so darn :chkn:

YEAH - but,.... oh nevermind! :blush-anim-cl:

LUCY! I am disappointed! :sneaky2:

We have a plan and a new mission in life!

PULL yourself together! And Mika STOP being so darn :chkn:

YEAH - but,.... oh nevermind! :blush-anim-cl:

YOU were thinking about the :chkn: NOT ME!! I just gave you the answer!!

Please continue!!!

YOU were thinking about the :chkn: NOT ME!! I just gave you the answer!!

Please continue!!!

No Lucy! I was referring to YOUR hubby! That is why I stopped!!!!!

Tell him to STOP being SO darn :das:

No Lucy! I was referring to YOUR hubby! That is why I stopped!!!!!

Tell him to STOP being SO darn :das:

ohh!!!:doh: you are funny!!!

By the way, I just finished decorating my office with MIKA's beautiful artwork!!! I LOVE how it looks!!!:biggrin2: