Holly & Lucy's Fabulous Chicken Thread

HollyD

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my hubby LOVES that store. I don't mind going there either. :biggrin2:

GOOD!!! Next time you are in Florida... I am gonna take you there!!!!

OOOOhhhh LUCY - we REALLY need to go to Disney World together SOMETIME!!!! No kids..... just grown ups!!! I still need my Girls night out!!!! It is SO LONG over due!!!!! :bleh:

GOOD!!! Next time you are in Florida... I am gonna take you there!!!!

OOOOhhhh LUCY - we REALLY need to go to Disney World together SOMETIME!!!! No kids..... just grown ups!!! I still need my Girls night out!!!! It is SO LONG over due!!!!! :bleh:

It really suck that you can't come this JUNE!!!

It really suck that you can't come this JUNE!!!

I am STILL working on it!!! Thinking about changing the date to the weekend BEFORE - everyone should be avaliable then! Just working out the money situation for flights and hotel.... last time it was the darn cabs that KILLED me! :shocked:

I am STILL working on it!!! Thinking about changing the date to the weekend BEFORE - everyone should be avaliable then! Just working out the money situation for flights and hotel.... last time it was the darn cabs that KILLED me! :shocked:

I am really hoping it all works out well!!!!

awwww!!! Me and Aimee really wanted to go, but she has parents and I have a hubby!!! He didn't want me to go alone and he think Aimee is on her 20's!! I am not telling him anything at all about her age:biggrin2:

hahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha in my 20s:shocked: well i can act it:mf_rosetinted:

NOT:roftl:

:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:Those are great pics!!

You just made wonder if someone took pics of MIKA from last night??

a girl in my class went to the concert and she knows who mika is i told her today how he was there cuz he likes tegan and sara (which are actually really good! i get all my music from mika i swear!) and told her how i was there a few months ago for his concert and she said she didnt see him so we didnt miss ALL that much THANKGOD!:naughty: i would have been ready to kill someone (probably my parents hehehe) if she said she saw him :naughty:

After the HORROR stories I have heard! Trust me I know your point!!!!! LUCKILY we *cough wanna be stalkers cough* are extremely kind and well mannered! Mika brings a very calming sensation to our lives!!!! :naughty:

We just wanna let him know what he means to us and to our lives! Cause when we were right in front of him we were almost speechless - but we are SO over that now!!! Right LUCY! :biggrin2:

hahhahaahi hope you're not speechlees again. i hope i'll be more speechless next time i meet him. last time i talked to much :blush-anim-cl:

hahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha in my 20s:shocked: well i can act it:mf_rosetinted:

I know!! I told her she should have said 18!!! But' date=' even THAT is pushing it :roftl:

a girl in my class went to the concert and she knows who mika is i told her today how he was there cuz he likes tegan and sara (which are actually really good! i get all my music from mika i swear!) and told her how i was there a few months ago for his concert and she said she didnt see him so we didnt miss ALL that much THANKGOD!:naughty: i would have been ready to kill someone (probably my parents hehehe) if she said she saw him

OMG! I told Lucy that Mika would be up in the VIP section like his family was! There is no way that Mika would mix in with the crowd! Besides he is WAY TOO important to stand with the peasants! :bleh:

WHO CANT COME IN JUNE!?!?!?!?!?!?:shocked:

I might not be able to come! I am working on it! I will know SOON! :thumbdown:

hahhahaahi hope you're not speechlees again. i hope i'll be more speechless next time i meet him. last time i talked to much :blush-anim-cl:

I was not 'speechless' I talked to him..... but, there are things I want to say, and seems all ability to comprehend thought escaped my mind. Mika is too beautiful for his own good! But, I am glad I did get to say what I wanted to him. Lucy on the other hand could barely speak.... she moreless squealed! :naughty:

Next time I am READY! ....and Lucy will be too!

So... your nerves must make you talk.... well, I think that is a good thing! Better to talk too much - then to not be able to speak at all!!!!! :roftl:

a girl in my class went to the concert and she knows who mika is i told her today how he was there cuz he likes tegan and sara (which are actually really good! i get all my music from mika i swear!) and told her how i was there a few months ago for his concert and she said she didnt see him so we didnt miss ALL that much THANKGOD!:naughty: i would have been ready to kill someone (probably my parents hehehe) if she said she saw him :naughty:

well that is GOOD then!!!

Maybe he was hiding from the audience!!!!

well that is GOOD then!!!

Maybe he was hiding from the audience!!!!

Maybe he read the forum and realized that the NYC MFCers were planning to stalk him...and he was like **** I better stay well hidden - so these CRAZY :insane: girls cannot find me! :naughty:

Maybe he read the forum and realized that the NYC MFCers were planning to stalk him...and he was like **** I better stay well hidden - so these CRAZY :insane: girls cannot find me! :naughty:

:tears: :tears: I am not insane!!!!