• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

therefore mika.jpg

= :das:

wow, this is gonna get me an A in my maths exam!!:D:bleh:

Mika Math is the BEST subject in the world! Cause part of EVERY equatian is :chkn:

:naughty::naughty:

GOOD morning, Lucy!!!!!!

*that reminds me of 50 First Dates* have you seen that movie?

It is SO good!!!! I love anything that Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler are in! :naughty:

Thanks for helping me last night - but, I guess it is JUST my daddy's stupid camera cause it still did not work! It took the video beautifully but still no sound! I don't know what the problem is! My dad swears that is HAS no sound - and I am like dad come on! Who would want to video something with no sound! He says that no where in the manual or otherwise does it state that there is audio... I am like DUH! But, he won't listen to me - and it seems as though he wins simply because I cannot do it.

I bet Alex could figure it out! :naughty:

GOOD morning, Lucy!!!!!!

*that reminds me of 50 First Dates* have you seen that movie?

It is SO good!!!! I love anything that Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler are in! :naughty:

Thanks for helping me last night - but, I guess it is JUST my daddy's stupid camera cause it still did not work! It took the video beautifully but still no sound! I don't know what the problem is! My dad swears that is HAS no sound - and I am like dad come on! Who would want to video something with no sound! He says that no where in the manual or otherwise does it state that there is audio... I am like DUH! But, he won't listen to me - and it seems as though he wins simply because I cannot do it.

I bet Alex could figure it out! :naughty:

that is actually very funny!!!!!

• 3 months later...