Oldlings Part 19

Wendi

This has been a quiet place today... nice to see some Oldlings in it now.... :)

I really do wish I was going to see at least one of Mika's shows - but as It's abroad - and I've never been on my own... I'll wait till he does something in the UK instead... Just hope he does announce something soon... :(

Heyt laurel, good to see you. i'm sure he's going to do something in the UK. Would have been nice to see you in Amsterdam though.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They'll be quite a few of us there, me, Wendi, Kath (and I think Abby, but don't quote me), SaraLou, Weeaxl and his two kids, FD, and I think MikasGal as well.

Yes, I have got a new look for the Summer and yes I am keeping it secret until Amsterdam, and I'll be sending Mika a t shirt with a pic of the new look on it, so he knows what it is.:wink2:

I thought i was going in my kilt, apparently advised to go ingocnito, and I just wanted to be normal, not a chance, i'm going to cause a riot

thanks, it's a first for me, I'm looking forward to meeting everyone. Curious about your new look. :biggrin2:

Ha ha, I know it's naughty, but I'm getting a real kick out of keeping everyone in the dark over this:naughty:.

But during June I'll be setting up a thread to give out clues each week up to the show in Amsterdam, for everyone to see if they can guess what it is.

Obviously I'm not going to give it away, THAT easy, so the clues will be slightly cryptic.

And it's just for fun, although I may consider getting a t shirt made up for the first person to guess what it might be. We'll see.

This has been a quiet place today... nice to see some Oldlings in it now.... :)

I really do wish I was going to see at least one of Mika's shows - but as It's abroad - and I've never been on my own... I'll wait till he does something in the UK instead... Just hope he does announce something soon... :(

should have come accros with us, we are only 10 or so miles from you

Ha ha, I know it's naughty, but I'm getting a real kick out of keeping everyone in the dark over this:naughty:.

But during June I'll be setting up a thread to give out clues each week up to the show in Amsterdam, for everyone to see if they can guess what it is.

Obviously I'm not going to give it away, THAT easy, so the clues will be slightly cryptic.

And it's just for fun, although I may consider getting a t shirt made up for the first person to guess what it might be. We'll see.

This is going to give me insomnia :shocked: is it penguins? chicken???????? looking forward to reading the clues.

I thought i was going in my kilt, apparently advised to go ingocnito, and I just wanted to be normal, not a chance, i'm going to cause a riot

Helllooooo Weely.

Why am I not surprised about that.:naughty:

sorry i'm busy and now i must go away :biker:

Hi allegra,

anyone going to amsterdam gig? please distract me from finishing what I have to do on my computer

:biggrin2:

no amsterdam for me, but a lot of people go :punk:

Yes, the flag will be travelling around Europe this Summer.:wink2:

amazing... my pen is ready for the sign :punk:

thank you

and i hope the penguin will follow the flag a lot :bleh:

This is going to give me insomnia :shocked: is it penguins? chicken???????? looking forward to reading the clues.

Ha ha, the penguins retired now, and chicken is waaay too obvious:biggrin2:

Hmmmm, I feel like agatha christy now..............i will find out :annoyed_h4h:

sorry i'm busy and now i must go away :biker:

no amsterdam for me, but a lot of people go :punk:

amazing... my pen is ready for the sign :punk:

thank you

and i hope the penguin will follow the flag a lot :bleh:

Well I'll be there, but no more penguin I'm afraid:no:.

All new creation this year:wink2:

Awwwww, thanks Weely.... believe me - I think if I could afford to go - I'd have found a way to be there - but I can't afford it .... :(

I can just about afford UK shows lol - and even that's starting to be a pain to my wallet

:crybaby:

sorry about the late reply... trying to be a good host by attending to my guests...

hellooo, no we haven't met... I am more of a voyeur on this forum

I haven't been here in ages.. but met lots of MFCIers during my trip to London last Feb

greasy hair.. YUK! that is sooo unattractive

:boxed:

so, you are going to the gig in Amsterdam.. great!

You're going too?

What no chicken in HAMSTERJAM? is it worth going?

Behave yourself young man:roftl:

come on!! throw us a bone here... let the fun begin..

not much news lately... this should start some entertainment

Uh uh! No clues 'til June, thems the rules:naughty::wink2:

hi oldlings on board.

i heard from Wendi today, who was miserable with a bad pain in her hips.

:shocked::shocked:

i won't be online later, so maybe i thought you would know and think of her with love and affection.

WENDI................ WE DO LOVE YOU! :wub2::wub2:

our Wendi is the soul and heart of this thread and a big help for MFC and its positive mood. i hate thinking of her in this way...........:shocked:

but i'm sure she wants us to smile at her when she gets here again! :biggrin2:

We are waiting for you dear Wendi! :huglove:

Hey Rose, Miek tells me it is her country and she makes the rules, so looks like chicken is back on

I know you, I've chatted with wendi... met FD.. don't know the rest.. but am sureI will see a lot of familiar faces..

Mika Tshirt??... do tell..

I'm getting a t shirt made for me and one for him and quite possibly one for the first to guess what the creation might be, with the design of it on the front.

Hey Rose, Miek tells me it is her country and she makes the rules, so looks like chicken is back on

Not on me it isn't matey!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

no mid may clues??? come one! you can do it rose... is it fluffy? remember the gig is outdoors and in the summer

sorry to hear that... get well soon Wendi

:shocked:

My lips are sealed:fisch:

hi oldlings on board.

i heard from Wendi today, who was miserable with a bad pain in her hips.

:shocked::shocked:

i won't be online later, so maybe i thought you would know and think of her with love and affection.

WENDI................ WE DO LOVE YOU! :wub2::wub2:

our Wendi is the soul and heart of this thread and a big help for MFC and its positive mood. i hate thinking of her in this way...........:shocked:

but i'm sure she wants us to smile at her when she gets here again! :biggrin2:

We are waiting for you dear Wendi! :huglove:

Poor Wendi, will send her a txt message. thanks for informing us robi!

Not on me it isn't matey!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I think Miek is seeking some sort of diplomatic role from her government, I have to be careful for full body search at the airport