Oldlings Part 19

Wendi

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys... how's things... today weren't too bad... well we had two people go sick... but... apart from that it was fine.... :lmao:

Hi Laurel - glad your day was not too bad!! I was thinking about you this

morning when I saw your early post!!! :roftl:

Shari sends her love. She has been having acupuncture for her

back, which has been bad for a few weeks now!! :boxed:

She has been here - but there has been no-one around - so

she said to say HI!!! :thumb_yello:

Good evening Oldlings.

IT'S FRIDAY NIGHT!:roftl:

Woo! Glad I got that out of my system. LOL!

So how are you all this evening?

Weely, you've got a smilie!:drive:

I'm loving all these new smilies, one of my favs is the Pulp Fiction one:groovy:

But, obviously the one I love and adore is:penguin::penguin::penguin::wub2:

Good evening Oldlings.

IT'S FRIDAY NIGHT!:roftl:

Woo! Glad I got that out of my system. LOL!

So how are you all this evening?

Weely, you've got a smilie!:drive:

I'm loving all these new smilies, one of my favs is the Pulp Fiction one:groovy:

But, obviously the one I love and adore is:penguin::penguin::penguin::wub2:

I am still not here, I am eating dinner

link to new smileys someone please

hi to everyone here, and lo to those like me who are not here

Hi everyone thats here (and not here) how is everybody. Wendy, so good to see you again, how's your hip?

Hiya Miek :huglove: Was just asking about you!!! My hip is still very

painful - it comes and goes - but doing the exercises in the hope they

will help. Physio again on Monday!! :thumb_yello:

Weealx - go to the "more" under the smiley panel on the right

of the reply box - you will see them all!!

Hiya Rose!!! :wub2:

:waves:

Hello Oldlings, how are you today?

I am Not Here either, have to see my mum now to use her printer - mine is dead. Need to print my boarding pass and my ticket order confirmation for the Palladium gig in Leicester on Sunday.

Tomorrow's gig in Bedford has been cancelled. So Mirti, Marianne and me won't spend the night in Bedford, we changed our plans to London instead, staying at one of the Travelodges. Any Londoners coming to see us? I know Sariflor is having plans!

I'm so sorry to hear your hip is still a pain in the butt. Glad to see you here though! :huglove:

I am Not Here either, have to see my mum now to use her printer - mine is dead. Need to print my boarding pass and my ticket order confirmation for the Palladium gig in Leicester on Sunday.

Tomorrow's gig in Bedford has been cancelled. So Mirti, Marianne and me won't spend the night in Bedford, we changed our plans to London instead, staying at one of the Travelodges. Any Londoners coming to see us? I know Sariflor is having plans!

Hi Blue, how are you? have to check out this palladium group....read so much about them on here.

Hiya & bye Wendo !! *hugs all fellow oldlings* :huglove: Yup ... 'tis Friday night here also ... tho' not really anymore ... (3:45am.... been there... done that ... :naughty: ) ... Soooo ... heading for beddy & wishing you all a verra fun Friday evening ..... :naughty: .... seeee yaaaaa' .... *waves* :wub2:

Hiya & bye Wendo !! *hugs all fellow oldlings* :huglove: Yup ... 'tis Friday night here also ... tho' not really anymore ... (3:45am.... been there... done that ... :naughty: ) ... Soooo ... heading for beddy & wishing you all a verra fun Friday evening ..... :naughty: .... seeee yaaaaa' .... *waves* :wub2:

Have a good night Happi! sweet dreams.

I'm so sorry to hear your hip is still a pain in the butt. Glad to see you here though! :huglove:

how can wendis' hip be a pain in the butt, wendi I think meik is saying you have have a high bum line

Hello Wendo:wink2:

Hey Blue, which Travelodge are you staying at?

Was waiting for Sivan to get back to me about which terminal she was coming in on tomorrow, but heard nothing back, and still waiting for Kathleen, from the Butterfly Lounge, to tell me her plans for London next week, so I can try and get a London run (shouldn't be too hard, can't seem to get away from the place at the moment), and also let Babs and Jemma know, in case they want to pop down too.

:lmao:

I've just been watching the vid that Bonjour Mika posted on the other bands thread about NKOTB today.... they did their first live performance in 15 years ...... god I used to love them so much .... :shocked:

I still have all their records .... ok, maybe I shouldn't admit that :wink2:

But I had such a huge crush on Jordan Knight it was unreal :wub2:

I do really feel old now :naughty:

Nighty night HK, sweet dreams:wink2:

Hiya & bye Wendo !! *hugs all fellow oldlings* :huglove: Yup ... 'tis Friday night here also ... tho' not really anymore ... (3:45am.... been there... done that ... ) ... Soooo ... heading for beddy & wishing you all a verra fun Friday evening ..... :naughty: .... seeee yaaaaa' .... *waves* :wub2:

Goodnight sweetie xxxxxx

Have a great time Blue - fond memories of Travelodges!!!

Hi Miek! How are things?

Wendi - never mind your hip, you must have worn your voting finger to the bone!:thumb_yello:

Its bloody stump now!!! :naughty: